⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 1/17/20 - It's A 5⭐Professional Event!

1234568Next

Comments

• TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Great pointers! Looks like I still need to learn the ropes. I haven’t played since 2015 and started back in September 2019. Everything is so different. 😅 That’s why I love checking in on this forum to figure it all out. 
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    TiaT said:
    Oh yeah @julia19 I was scared to open more than 1 box too. My first one was energy then I paid for one with the 40k stars and got the earring which I was happy about. I let it be after that. I really wanted that dress green dress and drink but 🤷🏾‍♀️😝
    I got the green dress in my free box then the earrings in the box I bought! But I spent 30 Kstars on the Kollection and I got energy 😂 so I guess my luck ran out lol 
    Instagram: juliakkh19
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    TiaT said:
    Great pointers! Looks like I still need to learn the ropes. I haven’t played since 2015 and started back in September 2019. Everything is so different. 😅 That’s why I love checking in on this forum to figure it all out. 
    Me too! I stopped playing when they started offering memberships. But I’ve been back since the summer...and have spent a lot of money (I quit so I wouldn’t!)
    gc: cristina-m
    daily addict, and by addict, I mean I probably need help. (Let’s keep that bw us)