šŸŽ†ā¤ļøKK:H v10.8 -Update ā¤ļø

Comments

• lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Really tired of these past items loot boxes. For 55 stars each, it'd be a million times better if we can just pick our own items. At least I got one of the new items as a freebie from Kim.
    It literally makes no sense how glu havenā€™t decided to change the boxes yet! like people would be spending way more money on kstars if they actually updated the boxes which gives them more profitšŸ¤£
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Of course i picked shoes šŸ˜­Ā 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @LovelyEmma Yes there are all the old V Day items, plus 10 new items
    iOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Can someone post the new items in the boxes?!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @AliBryant I canā€™t get the update yet bc Iā€™m at work, can you tell me how many boxes there aren in total? And maybe someone could post a full list of the items?Ā 

Thank you in advance!!!
    @jhabs there are 56 items total
    iOS
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @HelenaKing I am pretty sure that blue sparkle top in your pallet is not from a Valentines day event? My game shows it from a reality event. Strange..
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @AliBryant okay yeah I absolutely agree on them being overpriced for the quality of some items. I love the concept of them, but I wish they were 40. I had that same dilemma when i opened lots of boxes just to get year 1 kimiversary stuff šŸ„“šŸ„“
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Can you get the heart aura with diamonds ? Or only in these boxes? I have 30 diamonds saved and i dont wanna use kstars chasing it if i can just wait.
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Got this cute hair in my free box! But I gotta agree with @AliBryant, especially when you don't have a lot of past items, you have next to zero chance to get what you want... With my free box I have 4 items total, and I've been playing for 3 years! Same at Christmas and Halloween...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡·Ā  French gal ā›µ Avid sailor šŸ± Cat owner šŸ£ Sushi lover šŸ›ļø Museum workerĀ 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Can you get the heart aura with diamonds ? Or only in these boxes? I have 30 diamonds saved and i dont wanna use kstars chasing it if i can just wait.
    Only boxes so far
    ~ iOS player ~
    @thelifeofRaeRae Glu failed us last year and we didn't even have a V Day event, that's why they ended up gifting us that balloon and lollipop after all the outrage. The blue outfit is just the weekend event outfit from February 14th, "London Fashion Week" reality event.
    iOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Will the valentines hand helds like the rose and heart chocolates still be available for diamonds? Thatā€™s what I was going to spend on but now it looks like whatever they put in the special boxes they canā€™t be purchased with diamondsĀ 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Any new feature items or just Valentine's Day boxes?
    IOS Player. Pm to add šŸ’–
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae it shows up as a reality event item in my game too idk what it's doing in the valentine's boxes šŸ˜… and it's not the only one either
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Only boxes so far
    Thank you. I guess ill just have to gamble.Ā 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Will the valentines hand helds like the rose and heart chocolates still be available for diamonds? Thatā€™s what I was going to spend on but now it looks like whatever they put in the special boxes they canā€™t be purchased with diamondsĀ 
    I got chocolate box with diamonds but not sure if that wonā€™t change from next SYS...
    ~ iOS player ~
    @kaydencekkh Not necessarily, the Halloween items are still available for diamonds like the butterfly aura and fairy costume. And some of the Christmas boxes items are, just not the highly coveted hair and dress from 2018. Let's hope that since the chocolates and rose, etc were already available previously, they will continue to be
    iOS
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    New outfits
    I'm screenshotting the rest of the contents

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡·Ā  French gal ā›µ Avid sailor šŸ± Cat owner šŸ£ Sushi lover šŸ›ļø Museum workerĀ 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Is the update out for iOS? Itā€™s not in my app store
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Me @ myself trying to decide if I should laugh or cry at glu including last years extremely un-festive fashion week items in these valentines boxes.. is it Milan and London or just the one @HelenaKing posted? The other event at least almossssst resembled Valentineā€™s Day items.Ā 

platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kkhg_chanelkkhg_chanel Registered Users 85 Posts
    Ohh i love special limited boxes but in my opinion itā€™s tooo expensive:///
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I donā€™t have the update yet. Iā€™m iOS. Is that normal?
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @AliBryant thank you queen!Ā 

i donā€™t see myself spending any IRL money on these boxes, none of the items are that special lolĀ