How to find and add a FB friend AGAIN

coconutlovelycoconutlovely Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I accidentally delete a FB friend in my contact, however I could still receive clothes from her. Moreover my name still on her contact list. I tried to invite her again but couldn’t find her FB name there. We unfriend and then add friend again but still can’t find her. How can i find her and add her again 😭😭😭 pls helpppp

Best Answers

• soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member 4,324 Posts
    Accepted Answer
    You aren't able to find her on Facebook or she is your friend on FB but not showing up in your contacts list?
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook) 
    📷 Follow me on Instagram!
  • coconutlovelycoconutlovely 2 Posts
    Accepted Answer
    I’m unable to find her on my contacts list

Answers

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Hey, did you get it? A friend have the same problem
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •iOS ❣
  • KarejeaKarejea Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I accidentally did the same thing and now I can’t find an answer on how to add them back.  Did anyone find out how to add them back?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 24,703 Posts
    edited May 16
    If you delete a FB friend from inside yuo game, if you tap the x on The contact list by their name, yu9 cannot get them back. 
    She would have to switch FB accounts.  If they change it sometime in the future that would be wonderful.  But at this time, if you delete a real player contact from your game, they are irretrievably gone.    I’m sorry.   And since the connection did not end in her game, if she sends you a gift you will get it, but she is still not reachable in your game.  :(
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜