❤️ KK:H WeekEnd Event - 2/14/20 - Love is In the Air on Valentine's Day! 🏹💝

Comments

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Thank you guys! The brown hair really looks nice with the hair! 

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    EsraaKKH said:
    @ashleydianem DOUBLE REWARDS OFFERS!  :)  They save my life!  lol
    Whats the double rewards offers? I dont understand can u plz explain😅? 
    Hey there.. tap on your stars at the top of the screen.. this takes you to the starshop

Click on the first pic

Click on see offers

Complete offers for stars.. it's usually there, but right now you get double stars!
    Well i just checked this out and tried a couple of offers nd completed them but i got nothing😅 and the links are weird i dunno keeps taking me to diff questions nd there no end so i end up not getting anything , i even tried a game as well🙁
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    If you guys see an offer for Honkai Impact 3rd, definitely take it. It's an offer with 4 goals, the "problem" is that you have to manually play it but it's good. Took like 2 hours to reach level 15 and it gave me 6 + 22 K-stars for 2 goals. 👌 Third goal is level 30 for 72 K-stars and level 50 gives you 162 K-stars. I think level 50 is a looooong grind, but 30 should be doable for a lazy weekend. The 28 K-stars are very easy to get though. 😊
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I just realized that the kollection bundle hair was a hair I suggested last year, i’m just curious. How do you choose what things you put in the game? I always thought  for example if the Mars update is coming out you guys take suggestion posted in February. Or do you save the photos you guys like and looking through the saved files and pick out what would look best? 

It could ofc just be a coincidence that it’s that hair but i’ve always wonder who choose the things for the game?? 😁
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I just completed the dating event and got this call from simon for completing 2 vip events when i’ve only ever completed one. Is this normal ?

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Out of Kash & just to the dress. Send help
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    This was the first time I actually had good offers and completed them and I’m wondering how long does it take to get the kstars ?(I know this is off topic but I didnt know where else to ask)
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    @brunakkh usually if I don’t get them almost immediately I have to do a support ticket
    @brunakkh usually if I don’t get them almost immediately I have to do a support ticket
    What does a support ticket means? 😅 @oopsididitagain
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @oopsididitagain thanks darling, I’ll try it
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    1. Lips
    2. Dye
    3. bundle 
    EsraaKKH said:
    On the offer wall screen, there’s a menu button on the left. You’ll click that & there’s an option that says “reward status.”  If you click on that, you should be able to find the offer you started. If you click on it, there’s an option to submit a support ticket after (usually) 12 hours.  Just screenshot proof you did the offer (confirmation email with date showing) & they’ll give you the stars!! If they need any more info from you they’ll ask via email.
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    probably first time i got an actual clothing item in my free box 😄

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I got some kstars from completing an offer so I took another spin and got dye 😒
    If I manage to get another 30 kstars then I’ll take another spin but I want to make sure I have enough for VIP weekend, because I never usually have enough to complete it!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    does anyone else get these offers only? why is there never ones with more than 1/2 stars 😭
    the survey ones never work either..
    Fastest way to get enough kash to finish the dating event??? I need like 275 more event points lol this is rough 
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Almost to the hair 😩 just got the flu yesterday night  it's been a struggle for me to stay awake 🥺 hubby got sick this morning 😩 sorry for making a pity party but be back on soon 💛
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited February 2020
    How you guys finish all kollection and can afford chasing something in those weekends gift boxes too? I don’t ever have that much stars 🙈 and I guess next weekend is VIP? Do u still going to post that u have everything? I’m just curious How?😂😂 
    iOS player 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    How you guys finish all kollection and can afford chasing something in those weekends gift boxes too? I don’t ever have that much stars 🙈 and I guess next weekend is VIP? Do u still going to post that u have everything? I’m just curious How?😂😂 
    I wonder this every week lmao
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    hi guys! my name is samantha please excuse that my first post here is a question, but ive seen that you all are doing star offers?? does anyone know why i dont have those? i dont even have the option to watch videos for free stars😟
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

Despite my dolls smile, I’m feeling really underwhelmed by the earnable hair...
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    EsraaKKH said:
    On the offer wall screen, there’s a menu button on the left. You’ll click that & there’s an option that says “reward status.”  If you click on that, you should be able to find the offer you started. If you click on it, there’s an option to submit a support ticket after (usually) 12 hours.  Just screenshot proof you did the offer (confirmation email with date showing) & they’ll give you the stars!! If they need any more info from you they’ll ask via email.
    @oopsididitagain Omg thankyouu so much love❤️❤️❤️ I didnt know all of these things before , thats really helpful thankyou so much❤️
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Took a second spin not expecting anything and OMG. The bundle!!!!
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
    jhabs said:
    Honestly I personally typically only spend stars during VIP (maybe a kollection spin or extra GB here & there but not often) but this is my favorite kollection to ever be released & I’m doing offers to get enough stars for that + VIP. I can’t speak for anyone but myself (& have no idea about those who do it every week), but I feel like we’re seeing people spin this kollection more than normal because it’s so gorgeous
  • jiebbjiebb Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Seriously? Reminds me why I don’t do these Kollections often
  • jiebbjiebb Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    hi guys! my name is samantha please excuse that my first post here is a question, but ive seen that you all are doing star offers?? does anyone know why i dont have those? i dont even have the option to watch videos for free stars😟
    Same here!!! I don’t have this option either
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited February 2020
    jhabs said:
    And non of those dolls say anything how to get that many stars lol 🙈🙃😄 I get it MAYBE they spend real money, but still this is interesting 🤔😄
    sadly for me is only 2-1 kstars offers and they not always work so I can’t get many from here. 
    iOS player 

• ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    i love the earnable dress with the bundle hair