Options

📺KK:H Weekend Event - 5/1/20 - Keep the Cameras Rolling as We Begin the Month of May!🧨

Comments

• Options
    PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    love the kollection but everything else is ugly
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • Options
    TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I like he earnable hair, and I loved the dress until i saw the dolls underwear showing underneath it😫 and I’m skipping the gb this week😅 Hoping for kstars so I can take a spin on the kollection
  • Options
    helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I like the Earnable hairstyle and I also like the GB shoes and purse, but won’t be really mad if I would get dress, it is not that bad 😅🙈 I like the new collection, it looks nice 
    iOs player 
  • Options
    3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    I’m soooo glad that the Gb items are GB items because I really don’t like them. (Shoes and purse are alright but I can live without them.) It would be a shame if they were earnable LOL
  • Options
    kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    I hate to say it but I don’t like anything 🤢 I could literally never imagine when I’d wear any of these !! 
  • Options
    danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Ummm....I like the earnable hair? And the gift box shoes...but that’s about it 

I 100% agree the shoes and earrings should be switched as well, neither go with the rest of their outfits yet would go with the other one?? It doesn’t make sense to me that the shoes are a gift box and the earrings earnable...other than to get more money of course 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Options
    lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Love the kollection, everything else is ugly.
  • Options
    3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Earnable hair is super cute tho!
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’d love the Kollection bundle make up
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    This makeup is beautiful though! 💙

I don’t really like the other kollection items, so I don’t think I’ll spin it.
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Dont like anything, but I’ll see how the earnable hair looks on my doll to decide if I’ll grind
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m not sure about the earnables but I’ll still grind for them 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This is the second week in a row I don't feel like trying that hard to get the earnables. If I get a GB item, I hope it's the shoes or the bag.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Aaahh thank You @kokokokonut 🥰 compared to my other 2, I’m huge😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Congrats @Chelsea123! When is your due date? 😊
    Thank you🥰. My due date is July 13💙
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Honestly.. I wouldn’t buy any of this stuff for kash in the kloset. The caliber of these earnables compared to TS recently is very lacking, & I’m a little frustrated that the only time we’ve been asked for feedback regarding our reactions to spoilers was for a GB dress lol.  It’s very telling as to where priorities lie. It’s a business & I get that, but when earnables are low quality I find myself way less likely to open my game on the weekend/be excited to play. Just my two cents.
  • Options
    lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    The ernables are ok?? Nothing special, don't like the fact that you can see the dolls underwear with the dress on 😖 i like the bag and shoes from the gb boxes but not enough to chase them... i guess my kstars are safe this week
  • Options
    oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos the green leaves on them look like stitches to me & I’ll never unsee that lol
  • Options
    carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

Oh my God I love the earnables!! 😍 The special items not so much honestly. 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos but I love those DR Pimple Poppers tights. 😂 

I also think if the flowers are a bit more spread out thru the tights would make it less “pimply” looking. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I like the earnable hair. So happy I don't really need the GB items or kollection so I'm not tempted to spend my kstars. Please stop it with that lenght in dresses :disappointed:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Well my kstars are safe, I know that for sure lol no chasing gb items for me this week 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I think the earnable dress might be one of those seetrough cover updresses people wear to the beach?? At least we can think of it that way :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Eh
    Thank u next.
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Earnables. The hair is cool. The dress look like some Project Runway catastrophe when they tell the designers they need a second look and they scramble to make one with random scraps of fabric leftovers. The earrings are cute but seem odd for KKH style. 

GB. Not a big fan of the helmet hair. It is very mother in law. Tbh wasn’t a big fan of the dress due to the black part and that awkward length ( let those hems touch the ground, Glu) The bag and shoes are nice but I am not crazy for them. 

Kollection. Like the tights and the eye makeup but not really a fan of the rest. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    It’s kinda bothering me that I can see the underwear through the dress. I mean couldn’t they have done a more sheer gradient on the dress, so it’s at least more solid at the top and then becomes more see through further down 🤷‍♀️
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited April 2020
    i really like the red dress from the kollection. the bundle hair and makeup are really nice too. and i actually don’t mind the earnables. it’s a casual dress in a cream color? and the braided bun is cute. but maybe im confused lol gonna wait to see how everything looks on my doll
    the gb on the other hand, im not a fan of anything besides the bag and shoes.