Your Guide to Reality Achievements

124Next

Comments

• LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Wow! This is a great thread! Thank you for the efforts putting all of these. So I’ve been wondering at what level you will get an offer for product placement? I’ve been doing the 8hours shoot in my bel air, calabasas, Miami and Malibu houses but no offers yet lol. I must admit I’ve been neglecting my show since I was focused doing the main story and getting on top couple list. I currently doing my second comeback and I got the number 1 couple so I want to just put all my efforts on doing show now. I tried the achievements based on locations (thank you again, have no clue about it before read this thread) and I want to get that placement offers. Is there any gig I have to finish first? 
    Oh forgot to add, I’m at #433 from the list, I know still so early. I just wondering at what level you’ll get the product placement offer..
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,339 Posts
    @LaraDeen I don’t know the answer to that! I think you can get product placements at any level; sometimes it helps to film an 8-hour gig at the international houses. I’m glad the guide has been helpful! 😊

@KalindaKing do you have to be a certain level to get product placements?
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 397 Posts
    Should I do Dubai, Austria, Greece, or Rome next?
    @SDC93 I enjoy Mykonos! It’s one of my favorite houses in the game 
    Rikk said:
    @LaraDeen I don’t know the answer to that! I think you can get product placements at any level; sometimes it helps to film an 8-hour gig at the international houses. I’m glad the guide has been helpful! 😊

@KalindaKing do you have to be a certain level to get product placements?
    You were right! After 8x doing the 8hours shoot today I got the offer (I usually only do 3hours shoot). Yeah I think it will come at any level. Now my next question is how many product placement you can get? 
    Once again thanks for making this guide!😊
    LaraDeen said:
    Rikk said:
    You were right! After 8x doing the 8hours shoot today I got the offer (I usually only do 3hours shoot).

Now my next question is how many product placement you can get? 

Once again thanks for making this guide!😊
    It’s unlimited! Sometimes it takes a few 8-hour shows to get them though 😊 The rewards are small and you just get them one time, but I like working through the “Hype it Up” achievement. Thank you! I’m glad it’s useful.
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 397 Posts
    Rome was so fast!  Anyone crack the Paris code yet?
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @SDC93 I’ve found the best way to do it is when you have a product placement at paris. I’ll check what the order is but it makes it so much faster! I’ve been doing 8hr at Milan (which is also a long one) to trigger it