Options

TB Sale

olvmelanieolvmelanie Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
Does anyone know how many times TB Sale happens per month? Or semester?

Comments

• Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    If I’m not mistaken its twice a year, in June (Kimiversary) and in October (Black Friday)
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    brunakkh said:
    If I’m not mistaken its twice a year, in June (Kimiversary) and in October (Black Friday)
    I think there was one in March If I’m not mistaken
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    No there was not!
    TB Sales only happy 2 times per year! One in June during the Kimiversary AKA the game anniversary and the second time in November during Black Friday!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    No there was not!
    TB Sales only happy 2 times per year! One in June during the Kimiversary AKA the game anniversary and the second time in November during Black Friday!
    Yes, there was. A very small one for Easter 😘
  • Options
    brunakkh said:
    No there was not!
    I am 100% sure that a TB Sale came along with a TB Event recently, which was almost full of hairstyles...
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    No there was not!
    Dont you mean the small sales we sometimes get on the Kloset stuff from Alice & Olívia, Korkov etc??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    brunakkh said:
    No there was not!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH hahaha I thought I was going crazy!  Btw, do you know how many there are per month, semester or year?
  • Options
    brunakkh said:
    No there was not!
    Dont you mean the small sales we sometimes get on the Kloset stuff from Alice & Olívia, Korkov etc??
    The one I am talking about was almost only of hairstyles
  • Options
    carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @LovelyEmma Probably. I just remember some brands like Balmain, Roberto Cavalli and what not being 25% off on two different weekends. Not all was on sale at once. 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    There was no throwback sale for Easter. That's big new around these parts and you would find evidence all over the forum of it. There were a few sales on the designer items like Balmain, etc. We also had a sale in January on hair and makeup colors in the kloset. The throwback sales are twice yearly, June for the anniversary, and on Black Friday weekend. 
    iOS