Options

TICKETS DISAPPEARED

uhmaqueenuhmaqueen Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I’m having troubles with today’s SYS which is the Paris Street Style. The game notified me that I received a SYS ticket. When I submitted my look, it was not counted and my ticket’s gone. PLEASE HELP

Comments

• Options
    snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    A lot of people have had the same issue unfortunately, quite a lot of the comments in the main SYS thread here are from people with the same problem. It's been happening for a few weeks now. 😞

I think the general advice we're told is to submit a help ticket in your game. If you press the tiny button in the very top left hand corner of the game (it looks like three horizontal lines), then press "help", then "glu support" then "contact us" you can tell them the issue and they should help you with it. Although I think a few players are finding they're not actually getting any good responses from support unfortunately, some are though so best of luck getting your ticket back! 😞

Also just for future reference, if you need help with something in the game there's a FAQ and Support side of the forum which you can find here 😊
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard