KK:H Weekday TB Event 5/18/20 Waiting for the Update and Tapping Along the Way

Comments

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 New Member Registered Users 1,556 Posts
    Got Kash, energy and a partnership tile in my boxes.
    platform: iOS
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013๐Ÿ’– C2015๐Ÿ’™ C2020๐Ÿ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • nancyyynancyyy Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited May 19
    hm for folks who are doing the reality shows in for 3hrs to get stars, how much energy does it take? it takes me 31 energy each time even with the bonus star in bel air. I do 8 energy things per star and then the last one is 7... iโ€™ve been seeing people post that it takes 17-18?ย 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    @nancyyy You need to invite all 4 guests in Bel Air: the one in the foyer, the living room, the dining room and by the pool. Only tap their 5-energy action (you get one back) and then youโ€™re left with the 2-energy action in the foyer, by the poolโ€™s door. If itโ€™s not there, tap the 1-energy action near the front door and the other one will appear!
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท in ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
    Platform: iPadOS 14.0.1
    Current level: 46
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 716 Posts
    @snakiekkh Iโ€™ve got the whip in my second spin ๐Ÿ˜Š I went back looking at my old post and saw some words spelled wrong due to my automatic dictionary in the other language ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 372 Posts
    edited May 19
    nancyyy said:
    hm for folks who are doing the reality shows in for 3hrs to get stars, how much energy does it take? it takes me 31 energy each time even with the bonus star in bel air. I do 8 energy things per star and then the last one is 7... iโ€™ve been seeing people post that it takes 17-18?ย 
    Currently the 3 hour gigs for me are 16 points (12 gig points and 4 guest points) and that usually takes 16 energy for the guests and then 1-4 energy for a random action. So that brings it to 17-20 ish energy. If you tap objects, have a high energy level, or have other ways of getting energy, then that's 2 gigs per energy refill. Though I'll be honest, I spend a lot of time tapping away at the tapables. I usually throw on a playlist and grind for points.ย 
    Laย pitreย rรฉsistance!! ๐Ÿคก
    Proudly Canadian. ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
    University student studying law and criminology.๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพโ€โš–
    Trilingual.๐Ÿ—ฃ
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @sharonbp95 a Kollection with 10 k stars for the first spin when there's the potential to land on 155?! And @ViennaKKH, you got the Pretty in Pearl Kollection and even managed to get the whip?!?

C'mon Glu, pass them over. It's my turn.ย ย 
    Hey you come over here stock image Image of hand caucasian
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 716 Posts
    @snakiekkh , yes Iโ€™ve even got it twice since April ๐Ÿ˜Š I forgot to take a screenshot but hereโ€™s the outfit Iโ€™ve managed to get. Why do you say itโ€™s out of rotation? Is it true? Because I need this Kollection to come back in my game as I still want the hair and the bundle ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
    I hope it will come back in the next VIP event, so that my k stars will count for something.

I would actually really appreciate all the energy boxes I keep opening if I could claim them in real life. I've stayed up all night to work on my dissertation three times since Thursday alone, and the deadline's four hours away now. Guess who isn't even close to finishing it??ย 

ย 
    RIP prospects of being an anthropologist. Hello prospects of finally catching with you guys on the boxes.
    @ViennaKKH it says here October 2019 but someoneย  yesterday said that they had it right now!! There is hope, thank god!
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 353 Posts

Wish I'd gotten this a week earlier tbh ๐Ÿ˜Š
    ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐Ÿ’Ž๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐Ÿ’Ž๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐Ÿ’Ž๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Žโญ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒโญ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 761 Posts

Almost picked top kstars ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    iOS 33lvlย ๐Ÿ“ฑ |ย English isn't my first languageย ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    Daily free player since July 2019ย ๐Ÿ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject
    avi by KKH Memessย ๐Ÿ’•
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 616 Posts
    Third box = necklace โ˜บ๏ธย 
    Items in all my three boxes! This calls for a crap TB box ๐Ÿ˜…

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 406 Posts

Gold box - got partnership, but it completed the partnership with MUSE and I got 5kstars. Not bad I guess ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    iOs playerย 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 293 Posts
    2nd Black Box

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    Cmon ๐Ÿ˜ซ
    Plz plz plz let be kstars in my next gold gb ๐Ÿฅบ
    iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook โœŒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅฐ
    ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡นย 
    English is not my first language โ˜บ๏ธ
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    First 3 boxes. I almost picked the boots in my gold box but changed my mind last second ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 681 Posts
    edited May 19

the anger in my blood rn literally the worst item in the palette ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    iOS Level 33ย  โฃย 
    Daily Free Playerย  โ„๏ธŽย  Nov '19 - nowย 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes โ‹†ย #TSusingAveragesย โ‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes โ‹† #20VideosforEveryone
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    2nd and 3rd boxes...suchย unlucky picks this week ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I hope this means Iโ€™m gonna get an amazing TB box but not holding my breath.
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 277 Posts

My boxes this week were kinda meh, I hope I get something good in my last box ๐ŸŽ‰
    iOS player ๐ŸŒธ
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture donโ€™t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Guys, quick question. If i want to increase my stars to get an extra one before any event, how do I do that. The obvious answer is to buys stuff but in that case, i need to buy a lot of stuff cause currently iโ€™m at 500/900. Do you guys know any items that will increase my starts a lot? Many thanksโค๏ธ
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 2,174 Posts
    sarahlee said:
    sarahlee said:

So happy with my pick ๐Ÿคฉ Thatโ€™s what I needed the most before kimiversary ๐Ÿ˜…

Another black box another kstars ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜„
    @sarahlee Can you open mine too? ๐Ÿ˜†
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    not impressed with my boxes so far ๐Ÿ™„ the partnership tile did give me 30 energy, hoping for a really good item in my TB box ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh Of course ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคฃ Every time I open the same box (the third one in the first row) and very often I got kstars in it ๐Ÿ˜Œ When I opened a different box every time, with my lucky I usually got dyes or kash ๐Ÿคฃ
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    Guys, quick question. If i want to increase my stars to get an extra one before any event, how do I do that. The obvious answer is to buys stuff but in that case, i need to buy a lot of stuff cause currently iโ€™m at 500/900. Do you guys know any items that will increase my starts a lot? Many thanksโค๏ธ
    for me furnishing houses helps a lot bc i only do cash and with a lot of houses it adds up
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,874 Posts
    edited May 19
    @TiffanyRagKT start with buying all the cheap kash items in the kloset or in the houses. the ones with a star work for gigs and the ones with a heart work for datesย 
    iOS player ๐Ÿค 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 2,174 Posts
    @sarahlee I do the same but I open the last one bottom row
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ