Options

🎉 KK:H Weekend Event - 6/5/20 - Party Party Party as June Begins!🍹🎇

Comments

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @samanthakkh @brunakkh actually you do need to pass real friends too to get #1 spot and the trophy 😭 I have like 800million fans and I’m like number 30 or something on my friends list because of this 🤡 And the #1 trophy is the only one I don’t have in my trophy room. Assuming other people on your list have max fans, you also need max fans to be #1...

you only need to pass npc to get offered comebacks though 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @mikaylachimo My mind was in the comebacks, but I had no idea we would need to pass everyone to get that trophy! If it makes you feel better you’re #11 in my game lol
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @mikaylachimo @brunakkh ugh thank god! i thought i was gonna have to pass all my friends in order to do my first comeback. in that case, it would take years and they’d have to stop playing 😂 i only have like 200m 😭 and thanks for replying! ☺️
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @samanthakkh @brunakkh yeah thankfully not for comebacks!!! Just #1 for Simon & getting the trophy lol. Being 11 in your game actually does make me feel a bit better 😂 some days I’m tempted to delete everyone and then I have to talk myself out of it 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Do we have a thread with a list of our dolls names in game vs our forum names? We’ve had a lot of new members in the last few months & it would be helpful for everyone to help get acquainted! @kokokokonut
  • Options
    When I started I was the only samantha now there’s like 6 lmaooo 
  • Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa its a great name lol growing up i was hardly ever the only samantha in any sort of
    group 😆
  • Options
    D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Girls excuse the ignorance but,how can I have parties in Bel Air??
    Please help me 
  • Options
    nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts

Decided to take a spin and only got the skirt 😭😭😭. Tried to mix match and here is the new outfit
     😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @D98 you go into the dining room and tap on the purple button, there you can choose if you want to do a three-hour or eight-hour party
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    dpeters said:
    @D98 you go into the dining room and tap on the purple button, there you can choose if you want to do a three-hour or eight-hour party
    @dpeters thanks girl...Blessings 💜😘
  • Options
    Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Guess who accidentally completed a reality show instead of a party? 😂🎉

If I had a dollar each time I do that lol 😆 
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Guess who accidentally completed a reality show instead of a party? 😂🎉

If I had a dollar each time I do that lol 😆 
    Right? 😂 Like, whyyy wouldn't the party start in a foyer instead of a dining room 👀😅
  • Options
    aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    edited June 2020
    This skirt is really high, is there any way to put it above the top? 
    I wanted to stop partying but I saw that nothing really goes the skirt
    IOS
  • Options
    @katsux it’ll be so cute for the 90s sys kalinda hinted at
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    katsux said:
    omg....i want this coat so bad....but so close to kimiversary

should i spin? 
    like - yes
    awesome - no, save yr coin

Ohh I have this collection in rotation rn and it's one of my favorites too!
    But it'll always be there!
    In regards to the Kimiversary - yeah, it'd be cool for 90's SYS but who knows, maybe there'll be some cool things during the Kimiversary too that can qualify for the theme?
    So I'd say save the stars. 100 stars is like 1 hairstyle or a couple handhelds. 
  • Options
    Just got the shoes! I think they suit the earnable dress way better than the lace black ones 💚

• Options
    UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    So I have a question (Bear with me, this is my first party event). When I do parties I only invite guests and click on small talk above them, this gives me 2 event points (2 big pinkish stars) along with the stars from action. So 9 guests x 2 is 18. And then when I finish the party, I get 12 points plus 5 bonus. Does that mean in one 3hrs party I get 35 event points? Or do some points dropped from guests not count? (I will try to remember the original number of points before beginning my next party but I always forget to)
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Options
    helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @Unwinter no, you get 18 points from the guests and then you get additional 12 points from completing the event and then bonus points for having the earnables/box items...so more items you have, bigger bonus points. So yes, in your case you will get 35 points in total. The points at the final board when you finish the party doesn’t equal final number of points you receive. 
    iOs player 
  • Options
    RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I’m having issues this weekend with the event stars actually being dropped from my guests. 
    Of all the parties I’ve thrown so far, only one of them has actually had my guests drop the event bonus stars?
    Parties weekends are quite slow to complete for me normally but without the bonus stars it’s taking an absolute age 😩
    Has anyone else had this problem and been able to sort it?
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • Options
    RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    This is the first party weekend that I’ve actually known how to win it, and wow it’s taking forever. Not even at the second earnable yet 😩 on the positive, I think that this weekend will push me into the number one spot - hopefully I get a comeback quest to work on!
  • Options
    ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Just got the skirt and I think I found a way to style it. I feel this sheer blouse works well with its high waist design and kind of looks like the earnable for 600 points. The only thing I am enjoying about this event is the million plus fans right after. Anyway, happy tapping.

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited May 2021
  • Options
    UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    helcabu said:
    @Unwinter no, you get 18 points from the guests and then you get additional 12 points from completing the event and then bonus points for having the earnables/box items...so more items you have, bigger bonus points. So yes, in your case you will get 35 points in total. The points at the final board when you finish the party doesn’t equal final number of points you receive. 
    Thank you for confirming!! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm going for the top since this SYS isn't going great for me and I at least want a full outfit from the weekend event.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I got the skirt. I like it a lot but it’s hard to style
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒