Options

Changing Facebook accounts?

danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
Hi, so I current,y play on my personal Facebook account but I was planing on creating a separate on for this game. My problem is though, my doll in game is married to my male doll linked to a second Facebook account.

if I switch facebook accounts, will they still be married, and will his fame, outfits etc still update in my game (obviously I would befriend that account in my new one) 

sorry if this is a bit waffley 😂 

also. I probs should have put this as a question, but I’m not sure how to change it! 
iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Is your spouse a real life player or  an NPC?  

I can make this a question thread, but it probably  won't show any indication  when someone replies. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @kokokokonut
    a real life player (me lol) its my second acount
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Clearly my text disappeared.  I'm sorry i think you should send a ticket to support.  Explain the situation and ask their advice.  I did it a while ago but it was when Google Plus was around.  Good luck. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Clearly my text disappeared.  I'm sorry i think you should send a ticket to support.  Explain the situation and ask their advice.  I did it a while ago but it was when Google Plus was around.  Good luck. :)
    Okay that’s great  advice! Thanks I’ll go do that now!
  • Options
    Good luck.  If their advice doesn't help, come back and we'll try some workarounds. But.....since they are both your games, if you start new FB accounts, and the relationship doesn't continue, Divorce your dolls, and then remarry after you have a firm connection with the new accounts.  My 1st thought, if I did that with my iOS game, I'd have to replace all my NPC hubby's clothes, but each of your dolls have their own clothes so in the end, it would be time consuming, reconnecting with your other friends, but if you don't need the relationship points for babies, you can do it that way, and all you'll do is lose your other friends (probably) and your relationship points.
    You won't have to pay a make up fee, because those fb accounts are marrying for the 1st time and you won't lose clothes .  Hopefully support has an easier answer, but you can do it the hard way.  (thank goodness you're not married to an NPC)  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Okay so I found this in the help section, whI have may mean that when I try and sort this out (this weekend) it will most likely mess up my relationships 😂😂 I’ve still messaged support and hopefully they will reply soon 
    but thanks again @kokokokonut for the help! 
  • Options
    I have 3 or 4 versions of the lovely @Carol Davida    I just can't delete the old ones.  Sometimes when I am having a party, I invite 3 of them into the Dining room with me.  You can't get enough of a good thing I guess.    :)  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary