Options

🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• Options
    haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @lenaaa9874 id suggest that u spend ur kstars! diamonds are much harder to earn rn (3/week) compared to how many kstars you can earn in the same time! 
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Options
    LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    juliara said:
    Dolls, someone said in the groups that tomorrow the sale of the TB items will start and on Thursday the discount will start on the kloset, is that so?

Kalinda said that it won’t start until Thursday. I’m a little disappointed because Kimiversary starts tomorrow but the sales and events don’t start Thursday?? It makes no sense. I wish we could at least see the TB items that will be available for purchase until then.
    It’s been told before - 24th is literally the day when game was released 6 years ago. Events usually start at the same time (for me at Friday morning in Europe so I guess it's late Thursday for you). Don’t mix those two things up. 
    I’m aware of that, but since tomorrow marks the 6 year anniversary, shouldn’t we at least get the TB sale? I can’t wait any longer, lol!
    Well they did that last Black Friday but who knows what they’re planning now...
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Options
    LaleeseLaleese Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I am having such a stressful time. I haven’t even unlocked the kimiversary storyline! I just turned lvl 20 I never met Alvin or Brandon I think. Dolls please help
  • Options
    squidashiansquidashian Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Laleese said:
    I am having such a stressful time. I haven’t even unlocked the kimiversary storyline! I just turned lvl 20 I never met Alvin or Brandon I think. Dolls please help
    you have to be level 26+ :(
  • Options
    beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Laleese said:
    Me neither! But don’t worry the diamond kollection is available for many many days so for sure you will be able to get it! Focus on the storylines that triggers meeting Alvin, on the forum many dolls have already written which they are 😊
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • Options
    ZorcsaZorcsa Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Do we have any spoilers about which tb items can we buy? 
  • Options
    kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    SPOILERS PLEASE
  • Options
    kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Do you have the link of the last Black Friday event ??
    PLEASEEE  :)
  • Options
    swizzleswifttswizzleswiftt Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Does anyone know what time would the Kimiversary sale start? I'm from Australia so trying to figure out if it starts on Thursday or Friday here!  :)
  • Options
    ZorcsaZorcsa Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Does anyone know what time would the Kimiversary sale start? I'm from Australia so trying to figure out if it starts on Thursday or Friday here!  :)
    I think it will start at the same time as sys. Or at least that would be logical but I don't know. 
  • Options
    beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts

iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • Options
    SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Are we gonna get something else today 🥺
  • Options
    eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @SashaCat i wouldnt set my hopes so high, 20stars was very generous but i dont think there will be anything more
  • Options
    kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    It’s starting!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉 20 kstars from Kim! Can’t wait to see what’s next 👀
  • Options
    muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Hi 😄I've been stalking this forum for a while but just made an account today! I'm from Australia too! Super excited for my first Kimiversary!! 🥳🥳
  • Options
    Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Welcome @muzzroom
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Options
    7uwu77uwu7 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    muzzroom said:
    Hi 😄I've been stalking this forum for a while but just made an account today! I'm from Australia too! Super excited for my first Kimiversary!! 🥳🥳
    Omg hi!! I've also been playing for a while but just found out about this forum and I'm from Australia too!! Nice to meet you guys and excited to become a part of this community  <3o:)
  • Options
    lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    muzzroom said:
    Welcome lovie!! You picked a great time to join, it's all about to kick off 🥳🎉
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I mean the Update Banner mentioned "Special Celebrations" from the 24th trough the 28th! Soo will we be getting something each day as a gift, since we got 20 Kstars today?? 😏😏
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    @Suri_Madden @lqvender thank you 💕 so happy to finally be part of the forum family!!

@7uwu7 Aussie buddies!! Welcome to the forum too 😄✨
  • Options
    eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    I mean the Update Banner mentioned "Special Celebrations" from the 24th trough the 28th! Soo will we be getting something each day as a gift, since we got 20 Kstars today?? 😏😏
    id love to keep getting gifts like that, but from all this time ive been on forum and saw how kind of greedy glu is, i wouldnt be suprised if the “special” things would be the sale (which is amazing of course) and other ways of us spending money, and no other gifts we would receive such as stars..
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Tomorrow i guess the "gift" will be able to buy past items? 😂