🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @Silz1217 wait we were supposed to get diamonds?
    Yes once u finish the storyline Alvin will call and give you 12 diamonds 💎 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

New lip colors too!
    Keep playing until you go to Kim's house a second time! Sorry if your diamonds and dyes aren't showing up right now, but the system will keep track.

ok so I collected the 12 diamonds but they didn’t add up to the 2 I had also closed and reopen the game and they also took my 2 diamonds now so I’m at 0! They owe me 14 diamond total . Is this a glitch? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @Rikk yes it's like you read my mind or sth :o I just screenshotted those awesome beret and sweater bc I WANT THEM. Unfortunately this is my first Kimiversary and I might have to clear these horrible 1st year items first... 

• kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Omg this surprised me. I’ve been trying to get here for MONTHS

I have 245.6m and I’m only #144 I wish the game had set numbers for the top 100 as I’ve literally been stuck here for so so long 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Unwinter said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    Unwinter said:
    Okay I did some research. To all those who did not get the storyline:
    Kalinda said we need to meet 2 characters: Alvin Greene and Brandon Marlo. 
    Brandon Marlo:
    He is the acting coach that we meet in level 20 ish. Then we know he is anactor who stopped acting for a while and we help him to get reintroduced to the press and convince him to act again to get the so chic store in New York (forgot if it was the Hamptons or not, but somewhere there) for 1000kash.
    I believe most have this done. 

Alvin Greene: 
    According to wiki Fandom, we must do "Soho Appearance" first before we trigger a call from Simon telling us to meet Alvin. This should happen on Level 26. Then we meet him and he hires us for some commercial. 

I havent met Greene nor do I have the soho appearance thingy, so what Im doing is finish ANY task that happens in Soho, and I have one in Muse Magazine, hoping it will trigger that somehow.

If anyone has any ideas or thinks it's something entirely else, please tell us! 
    Thank you ! This will help a lot only... I didn’t even got a phone call from @kalindaking :(
    WHAT? THERE'S A PHONE CALL FROM KALINDA? 
    OKAY STAY CALM EVERYBODY STAY CALM. 
    Sjsjjs what is this MESS
    I honestly cannot even even process more info at this point omg
    But let me just try to get this: did you mean about the free box and dyes? If yes, that's from Simon and I believe just walking around will trigger that. 
    If no, girl I will scream with you
    @unwinter sorry I meant from Simon, I was typing too fast because I’m still too excited ... Sorry for the inconvenience doll !! Gonna edit my post now 😬😬😬

Edit : regarding the story line to earn 12 diamonds
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    ErikaKKH said:
    The lips are really growing on me, should I get them on the sale? 

No - Agree
    Yes - Like

They look so different on your doll!! On mine they look like a duck, maybe it’s the contour and highlight that make them look so much better 
    Yess! I didn’t like the lips at first, since they were too big but then I used the new make up options and it looks actually pretty good 😂
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @asta thank you!❤️
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    @Rikk yes it's like you read my mind or sth :o I just screenshotted those awesome beret and sweater bc I WANT THEM. Unfortunately this is my first Kimiversary and I might have to clear these horrible 1st year items first... 
    It’s my first one with a male doll too @malakk15 ❤️ I just got the brown shoes 😂 May your palettes be full of cheetah grandpa sweaters and little berets 😀 And lets say a prayer that Glu will give us a huge selection of cool old items for the throwback sale!
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    everything i want costs 940 kstars to get ugh why does it have to be so expensive 😫

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

edited June 2020
    I am torn. Should I spin the diamond collection or keep it to buy stuffs at SYS (I want to buy Toto, monkey)..

Agree - spin
    Like - buy stuffs during SYS
    @MynameisDee82 you might want to wait to buy SYS stuff until after the throwback anniversary sale because sometimes the item you’re looking for will show up for Kstars in the wardrobe :)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Okay, I know I am annoying at this point but not being able to post my comment for an HOUR straight is really disheartening. It never happened to me on this forum and idk what's wrong beacuse I'm able to post comments like these and my Internet connection is strong.
    I keep getting "Your comment will be added after it gets approved" whenever I submit it, but it's been an hour, really? 

I feel completely left out.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @kenikkh ugh. Me too. They just glitched me back to 113. Smh
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Unwinter said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    Unwinter said:
    Okay I did some research. To all those who did not get the storyline:
    Kalinda said we need to meet 2 characters: Alvin Greene and Brandon Marlo. 
    Brandon Marlo:
    He is the acting coach that we meet in level 20 ish. Then we know he is anactor who stopped acting for a while and we help him to get reintroduced to the press and convince him to act again to get the so chic store in New York (forgot if it was the Hamptons or not, but somewhere there) for 1000kash.
    I believe most have this done. 

Alvin Greene: 
    According to wiki Fandom, we must do "Soho Appearance" first before we trigger a call from Simon telling us to meet Alvin. This should happen on Level 26. Then we meet him and he hires us for some commercial. 

I havent met Greene nor do I have the soho appearance thingy, so what Im doing is finish ANY task that happens in Soho, and I have one in Muse Magazine, hoping it will trigger that somehow.

If anyone has any ideas or thinks it's something entirely else, please tell us! 
    Thank you ! This will help a lot only... I didn’t even got a phone call from @kalindaking :(
    WHAT? THERE'S A PHONE CALL FROM KALINDA? 
    OKAY STAY CALM EVERYBODY STAY CALM. 
    Sjsjjs what is this MESS
    I honestly cannot even even process more info at this point omg
    But let me just try to get this: did you mean about the free box and dyes? If yes, that's from Simon and I believe just walking around will trigger that. 
    If no, girl I will scream with you
    @unwinter sorry I meant from Simon, I was typing too fast because I’m still too excited ... Sorry for the inconvenience doll !! Gonna edit my post now 😬😬😬

Edit : regarding the story line to earn 12 diamonds
    At this point I'm expecting anything 😂😂
    Hope you get the call!! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @Rikk oh! Thats a good point! Thank you!
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    • Hello, I would like to know if I am the only one who with the new update disappeared the colored drops and diamonds?  :'(
    It happened to me too :/ it’s so annoying.
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Yes, I cried over this. Only thing I didn't want was things from the first Kimiversary. Oh, my luck😑
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Still no update on Facebook?? 🤔🍵
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @thesweetone if you haven’t private messaged @kokokokonut about your comment not appearing yet, she says that the fastest way to reach her usually 😊 It happens sometimes! You can paraphrase for us and we won’t blame you for the double post 💕
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Okay, I know I am annoying at this point but not being able to post my comment for an HOUR straight is really disheartening. It never happened to me on this forum and idk what's wrong beacuse I'm able to post comments like these and my Internet connection is strong.
    I keep getting "Your comment will be added after it gets approved" whenever I submit it, but it's been an hour, really? 

I feel completely left out.
    Try to dissect your comment? If it's long and has many pics post it in two? Im excited to know what you think as well!
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Bri_MdzaBri_Mdza Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    • Hello, I would like to know if I am the only one who with the new update disappeared the colored drops and diamonds?  :'(
    It happened to me too :/ it’s so annoying.
    all my dyes and Diamonds are gone too, I even bought another Diamond pack and they did not appear 😭
  • ArlequinaDoPriorArlequinaDoPrior Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    All my dyes have vanished
    Help! 

And which storyline should i finish to get the call for diamond gigs?
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
     Ok so I will try to separate my comment!

First, I got this cute top in my box! My palette was nice, but I only like the top, the blue heels and the 4-year hairstyle so I got lucky with my pick 💙😊

Omg I just lost all my dyes too!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24