Options

Photobooth issues on Android - Samsung Note 10

aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
I am having issues with my photobooth - I'm getting a selfie failed error and it's telling me to check storage & privacy settings. I have sufficient storage, so I think it's an issue on the privacy setting but on my privacy settings for the game I don't see an option to permit access to photos. How do I fix this?

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Check the app settings for KKH and see if there's a section for permissions. Is there a storage permission? Make sure that's checked so the photos can save.
  • Options
    aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    soundspretty said:
    Check the app settings for KKH and see if there's a section for permissions. Is there a storage permission? Make sure that's checked so the photos can save.

I've set all permissions allowed for the app 🥺
    I think it's a Samsung thing, I tried to install and load my game on an old Samsung phone, but the options for permissions are the same - location, storage and telephone only. No "photos" or "camera". 🥺
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I have a Samsung. This isn't your exact model but it offers some troubleshooting advice for the camera failed error

https://thedroidguy.com/solutions-to-galaxy-note10-warning-camera-failed-error-camera-keeps-crashing-1108240