Options

Can I change my name twice or not???? HELP

propadohpropadoh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
hey so um I was trying to change my name a few times because I screwed something in my first change and I wanna fix it but it doesnt let me it says I should pay 50 kstars but Im broke lol so is there anyway to change my name again but for free???

Comments

• Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I’m not sure if you can for free at all but try daily videos to get k-stars, you watch 10 and get 10, I also heard that you can get 20 daily videos, but that’s the best advice I have otherwise I’m not sure if you can get it done free.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    the only way to. Change your dolls name is to go speak to Maria In her office, and she’ll tell you the cost. I have only heard it costs about a third of your fans, never knew it was stars as well.  But if Maria says 50 Stars , it’s 50 staes.   
    If you just started, I mean really just started, you might want to start over With a new doll and you can do whatever name you choose. But that is extreme.  In any event, welcome to the forum 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    If we go to Maria and change our name, will it change the name we have on SYS? 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yes, the name you give Maria is the name that will appear in SYS