🗳️🍰SYS - June 25th, 2020 - 6 Year Kimiversary - Show Your Style Event!🥂

Comments

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    My first two looks flopped btw I’m so in love with my 2nd look 😭😭😭

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    I'm confused by this ticket buyers- there's so many similar hairs and the dress isnt that cute! I prefer when we're all on level playing field tbh but I can't snark I've bought for one that I LOVED
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Second look 💕

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Thinking of trying dresses like these ⬇️⬇️ for my next few looks... excuse the zero styling, but please let me know what you think of the longer (not gown) dresses! 

i used the 4th dress on the top and only got 41 votes 😞 maybe i didnt style it well enough though. it usually scores really well..

• SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    CryingKim said:

Lol @ 1st place doll who already got 300+ points. Ma’am, chill, we ain’t gonna fight u 😂
    The 1st place doll in my ts group already has 566 votes... like why 😂😂
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Hi! I just started playing in May, and it’s my first time posting to this forum. I wasn’t super confident in my looks for this SYS, but I feel like they’ve been doing really badly 🙁 If any of you have any advice or critiques, I’d really appreciate it!

• lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @samanthakkh I saw your doll in the holographic dress and voted for it!!! You were absolutely ROBBED!! 
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited June 2020

Woe is me 👁👄👁

@lexbaby42 thank you so much!! i might submit the dress again later in the event to try and redeem myself haha its one of my favorites 😩 but thanks again for the vote!! ☺️💖
    edited June 2020
    @thetwentyeighth hi! welcome to the forum 😊 i really think your looks are great!! unfortunately i wont be of much help here because i dont think i would
    change anything 😅 except maybe try to submit brighter colors?? or something that will stand out more, but other than that i think your styling is on point with what you have!! voters are just being mean to everyone lol
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @thetwentyeighth hi and welcome! you posted great looks and sometimes it’s just a matter of voters’ preference. maybe you could try experimenting with longer hair or changing the hair color 😊
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @thetwentyeighth hello welcome! id say hair plays a big role in capturing voters attention so id take this half off sale to buy a hairstyle thats more voluminous and glamourous! some hairs look better in lighter colours so u can see the details so that might help too
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @samanthakkh, @StevieCurry, & @haikawa
    Thank you for the advice and the warm welcome! I have a couple ideas for more eye catching looks now. Here’s hoping for better scores over the rest of the weekend 😅
  • YummyyAnastasiaa_YummyyAnastasiaa_ Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

My first 4 looks this sys and i definitely feel my gold dress look was highly robbed.😭
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    3rd look, my scores are getting lower every
     look 😅

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    @YummyyAnastasiaa_ I love all your looks😍 I think they all deserved more votes 
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • YummyyAnastasiaa_YummyyAnastasiaa_ Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    @sardelis09 thank you so much! It's supper appreciated.❤❤
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    A part of me feels SO robbed and is crying actual tears, all of this is new, even my face 😭
    But the other part of me couldn’t care less bc i don’t even like the TS hair so 🤷🏼‍♀️ i’m only doing it for the diamonds and kstars

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @kkh_clarice Yes that's me! Thank you for spotting me, I've never been recognized before 😃 that look got me a 44.
    - Emmy
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
     I went to bed at 11pm, got up at 8am and I’ve woke up to this..... And people wonder why people are getting pissed off.. R E A L L Y 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Third look also didn’t do well

Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Hi! I just started playing in May, and it’s my first time posting to this forum. I wasn’t super confident in my looks for this SYS, but I feel like they’ve been doing really badly 🙁 If any of you have any advice or critiques, I’d really appreciate it!

Your looks are just so beautiful, they deserve more votes
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36