Options

2 games, 1 facebook

aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
Guys, I need your help.
I was sitting in front of my PC and was really lazy to get my phone to look at game. So I download FB Gameroom and opened KKH. The new fresh game started.
I was afraid actually that I lost my progress ( my laziness gone and I checked the phone, my progress was there :D )
Now I have question, if I start a new game from Gameroom, will it be different one? Anyone already playing in both phone and PC?

My game is on IOS and is connected both to GameCenter and FB.
Thanks in advance dolls!  
IOS

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I’ll ask for a educated answer for this.  Hang on,  to clarify you you now have an IOS game, and a FB game, and they share the same FB? You want to start a 2nd Fb game?I’ll see if I can get you help. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut I have only 1 game in my IPhone, when first started I connect it to Game Center, then I created facebook account and connect my game to fb ( so now my one game is connected both to game center and fb)
    I want to start a new game with the same fb profile, but on my pc ( when I opened game from pc it start new game, but I opened it for the fb which is connected to my phone game) 
    It's complicated :) 
    IOS
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited July 2020
    It's currently not possible to transfer your game between desktop (Facebook) and mobile. I hope that answers your question! I always recommend playing on your phone for a better experience.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    @KalindaKing Yes, that was what I wanted to know. Thank you.
    IOS