Options

⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 7/17/20 5⭐ Professional - Get Ready to Tap!⭐

Comments

• Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    dpeters said:

Me deleting my comments :lol:
    Lol.  Good thing the system selects the participants.  *phew right?  o:)

Totally! :sweat_smile: I can't wait for Monday even if my game isn't picked!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

The skirt is cute. But it's not in place :(
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @livyx thank you so much 💛☺️
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @thallisa giving me so many Xtina dirty vibes right now I love it! Those boots socks are my favorite and have been alluding me every sys lol! Almost got them last week and my game glitched and kicked me out of voting booth 🙄 
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @thallisa you are a genius
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts

Got the skirt so far ☺️
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• Options
    Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts

I LOVEEE the skirt but the shirt is a miss to me. I feel like a fun navy or red bodysuit would've been really cool with the skirt but that's prob just me. 
  • Options
    SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    This is called “I loved the box items so I spent 400 k-stars and ended up getting all the items so I had a huge booster on every reality show so I somehow finished the weekend event on day 1”
    I’ve NEVER finished a non-VIP event on day 1, but then again...I’ve never chased and gotten all 4 box items 😆 It’s okay, I’m still 347 k-stars strong 😅

• Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @mandamay76 @brunakkh omg thank you both so so much 💛🥺 @mandamay76 if you want I can try to use them in a look tomorrow! They don’t dye well in brighter colors so it’ll be a dark rainbow lol but I can try one look like that for sure 😊 and ofc I can also submit them during any future SYS with more fitting theme!
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    The skirt is really cute!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @mandamay76 @brunakkh omg thank you both so so much 💛🥺 @mandamay76 if you want I can try to use them in a look tomorrow! They don’t dye well in brighter colors so it’ll be a dark rainbow lol but I can try one look like that for sure 😊 and ofc I can also submit them during any future SYS with more fitting theme!
    You are welcome doll! Always love seeing your style and as for booties We can wait and see what’s coming up sys wise! I don’t want you to try and have to style around them and be off theme! I’ll get them eventually 😍
  • Options
    aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

I'll do this hairstyle on me today 😍
    IOS
  • Options
    Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Got nothing in my free box then decided not to chase... then decided to chase 😅 overall a very good chase, only picked a non gb item twice!! 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • Options
    SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Got the skirt! I’m not really into the earnable top and hair so I’m just gonna chill this weekend and work on storyline gigs
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

I know some people don’t like the flag top but I actually like the detail in this outfit. If you go back through the recent weekend event earnable items, I think these are the nicest and most detailed items that we’ve had in a long time (which is really saying something). I hope glu will keep making earnable items that are actually worth getting
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    this is not at all related but this forum really needs a dark mode. I'm in my room checking before I sleep and my eyes hurt. bleh
    I could turn on a light but... nahhh
    petition like for forum dark mode lmao I'm going insane
    My device lets me tone it down during night hours, and one of my browsers does dark mode, I've never tried it here though, ill look up what I'm talking about and post the info.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    For iOS:
    1. Open Control Center. Firmly press the Brightness control icon, then tap to turn Night Shift on or off.
    2. Go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Night Shift. 2 On the same screen, you can schedule a time for Night Shift to turn on automatically and adjust color temperature.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I'm not that much into the skirt and I'm pretty sure I'll never wear the earnable top, but I'm in it for the hair, it's so gorgeous and I love wearing my own hair that way! 🥰
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @thallisa I think I need to specify my post: you are a genius for thinking about the hair covering the stripe top AND for thinking about Isabelle, because I laughed sooo hard
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

an early finish this week! i loveeee this hair ive been wanting a cute half-updo for so long 🥰
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone