Options

My friends NPC won’t propose to her.

amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

I’m writing on behalf of my friend, she’s been dating the same NPC since last year and he won’t propose to her and she has well over 250 hearts with him. She even deleted all NPC guys on her list with a heart next to them just in case that was the reason but he still won’t propose every time they have a date. Is this a glitch? 

(Can it please be deleted from General Discussions, sorry ❤️) 

Comments

• Options
    livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    That definitely looks like a glitch since you need max 500 points for him to propose, I would suggest to write to Glu support, hope they'll help!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Options
    amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    @livyx i thought it looked like a glitch but also thought that i was missing something aha that’s why i wrote, thank you! ❤️
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited July 2020
    there are a lot of factors. Any unbroken heart relationships for example, has she said no before?  Plus I have seen a good number of dolls who get to 12000 pts, get their 1st baby, and THEN the proposal comes. There is a whole checklist in FAQs, right in the help section of everyone’s game.  Marriage proposals at any specific point are not automatic.   In ‘describe your problem’, enter ‘can’t get married’, or ‘Won’t propose’.   :)

AND the Contact Us button to send a ticket, is at the bottom of those help questions.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Go on a date, leave the room (but don't finish the date), then come back 30 minutes later and he will propose
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone