🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,646 Posts
    edited August 2020
    It’s a really nice ponytail!

Do y’all think this is the new diamond kollection? What are y’all thoughts on how this look will be available?
    Because I see those high heels a lot unless I’m wrong but the main items I am seeing are the earrings, dress and hairstyle, I believe it could be the earnables for an event or Fashion Goals
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 27,413 Posts
    I'm going to try now.  I looked before but everyone was still gowned up.  thank you for this, 😀! 
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats

• LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    This is what my doll is wearing right now, just an outfit that I like a lot. It was fun making an outfit not worrying about SYS or a theme or anything!  

Also this dress is one of my faves.
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    edited August 2020

This is my dolls ootd today, I was feeling some gothic vibes today 🖤 *I’m currently loving this earnable hair on her lately it’s so pretty with lighter hair colors 😍 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I'm so sad I'll probably miss this whole update. A friend of mine just had brain surgery so I'll have to be with her all the time and I won't have time to play. Hopefully you guys enjoy the update though 💜
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,646 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I added this outfit above here that I just switched to. This is an outfit my doll was wearing today, very chic but having an outfit like this doesn’t mean you can’t have a delicious set of food being held in your hands.
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 323 Posts
    This is her fit for today. I’m really feeling this street style kind of look so i thought i could share it with you 😊 hope you like it

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,631 Posts
    I'm so sad I'll probably miss this whole update. A friend of mine just had brain surgery so I'll have to be with her all the time and I won't have time to play. Hopefully you guys enjoy the update though 💜
    Sending positive vibes your way! It's good they have you beside them to provide support 💞 Wishing her a speedy recovery!! 💐
    ❤️🌈
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,060 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic I hope your friend is doing okay and that you are doing well also 💕 Wishing good health and a quick recovery !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @AmyMimi and @thesweetone thank y'all ❤ shes okay, it was a tiny bleed, she can talk just fine and everything. Y'all are too sweet 💙
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxicI hope your friend recovers soon !! I send you a huge hug and good vibes to you and him.💚☘️
  • alex303alex303 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Can someone please tell me where they originally announced the date of the update as yesterday? I didn’t see any dates so didn’t have my hopes up at all but dolls got so mad it didn’t come out that I surely must have missed it? Or do updates usually come out on Mondays or something? Thanks 😇
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,153 Posts
    @alex303 they usually come out on Mondays, doll!
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    alex303 said:
    Can someone please tell me where they originally announced the date of the update as yesterday? I didn’t see any dates so didn’t have my hopes up at all but dolls got so mad it didn’t come out that I surely must have missed it? Or do updates usually come out on Mondays or something? Thanks 😇
    Kalinda informed us yesterday that the update is pushed for the next few days she will let us know when it will be available but hopefully before Thursday ☺️ 
    But most of the time it does come on monday but that is not any fixed time. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    I'm sorry your friend is going through this.  Sending thoughts for a swift and full recovery.  She is lucky to have a friend like you to see her through this.  Is she talking and alert, or still too soon?
    Get Well Soon @woahbabesursotoxic 's friend.<3

💜Vats

• umutgulmeumutgulme Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    @Victorian sadly I live in a small city but I will also do some researches for the doctors that is in Ankara, thank you for advice!
    Ios player.
    Playing ever since late 2016 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 699 Posts
    edited August 2020
    me everytime i check the forum and there’s no news on the update

hope it’ll come around soon...
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    These are all awesome,  we fet so much accomplished when we're not checking the spp store non stop.  😇
    💜Vats

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 583 Posts

My doll is ready too! 🛍
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    https://www.facebook.com/livykkh (please let me know you’re from the forum)