Options

Pets

KateAkaGunnerKateAkaGunner Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
edited August 2020 in KKH FAQ & Support
can someone tell me what house the little Pomeranian in?
Can you click on every pet and get energy, or is it more click on one and then you can't click the others? I'm asking because I clicked my dog in the apartment and got energy but when I click on the cat I don't get anything.

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It's in Calabasas - it's located in the bedroom (scroll to the right when first entering and it's the last arrow)

You can tap on each pet in their home every four hours and receive a prize. 99% of the time you'll get energy but every once in awhile they only give a cash reward. 

You can also walk pets by going to your closet and selecting the pet you want to walk (meaning they'll stand next to you when you're traveling around). The ones available for k-stars are those you haven't purchased yet and you can buy them from the closet and walk them, but you won't be able to tap them for energy unless you have also bought the home they belong in. When you're walking them, every 4 hours they'll flash and you can tap on them to get "pet points". For the Deluxe Pets (as labeled in the closet) you can buy clothing with the points and dress them up. The other pets will give you energy rewards when you reach a certain amount of points.