• Options
    emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    ouch.
  • Options
    ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    OMFG IM GONNA CRYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I just used a saved ticket on accident 😭😭😭😭😭
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Instead they take their cash cow and they milk it for all it’s worth and throw the players to the side. All they see is SYS money. That’s all this game is. Wouldn’t be surprised if in the next two years Glu comes out with a SYS type dress up app for when this game inevitably tanks.
    @samanthakkh I think they already did lol! I’m pretty sure that’s what Covet is 
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    "You could be picked next time" well that's a very ideal world, because in my world I got picked only 1 time in 6 years I play this game and for the first SYS test which was so bugged you couldn't finished the event without buying tickets with real money. Then there were a few tests later which fixed that but guess what? I didn't get picked for those so I missed out all of those items and I never got the chance to have them ever again.
    So unfortunately this is the reality, so how can I effects the results if I never got to test anything, can you explain please? And how some k stars or diamonds can effect anything than Glu wallet?
    This reinforce my decision to NEVER EVER AGAIN spend anymore in this game  <3

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    I just couldn’t pick a better year to start playing again lol. 
    Wanna be optimistic but 2021 doesn’t look good tbh🤣🤣🤣

• Options
    IrisxIrisx Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited August 2020
    The timings of this event are so hard for me to keep with because of work. Missed 2 tickets already 😭

My first box: 

Seems like nothing has changed from last time. Not sure what the point of a second round of testing is 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @brom617 glu is just going to pretend that this isn't happening lol 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Options
    lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    brom617 said:
    So I was just voting and here's what I see in the voting booth..Wtf? I'm getting really sick of this. So hackers can get the weekday sys and other legitimate players can't? Then you wonder why everyone is so upset you won't compensate the half of the players that didn't get the sys for 6 weeks! It's just not right!
    @brom617 how can you tell that people are hackers?
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @lulula The purple dress isn't out yet...well, lilac lol. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I’m glad more people are hopping on board with the idea of not giving Glu real money until actual changes are made. I’m wondering if we can change our doll’s name during SYS to gain more traction on this for people that aren’t on the forum? Something short and sweet and to the point? 
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    kayayem said:
    I’m glad more people are hopping on board with the idea of not giving Glu real money until actual changes are made. I’m wondering if we can change our doll’s name during SYS to gain more traction on this for people that aren’t on the forum? Something short and sweet and to the point? 
    That's actually a great idea. I bet there are tons who have no idea about what is going on. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Look everyone hackers can't get sys And Kollections!! Because their Resources limits are So much! These are BOTS! 😞😞😞
  • Options
    JK97JK97 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Pleaaaase remove dye from the boxes 😩
  • Options
    MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @Emme1216 They’re not looking at A and B’s satisfaction, they’re looking at which group spends the most money to compensate for the bad quality of the stuff they’re giving us. The SYS-testing group will spend on extra tickets to make up for the low votes everyone is getting and to stay competitive in TS. The non-testing group will spend on… I don’t know… extra regular TB boxes? K-stars and diamonds because they feel like they’re missing out compared to the testing group? Diamonds because they’re not aware of weekdays SYS and don’t realize the cash grab that diamond kloset items are?
    Anyway, customer satisfaction was never their goal. Weekday SYS will be implemented just as sh*tty as it currently is (hence why no changes were made in the 2nd trial, since it’s not what their after).
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • Options
    Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    @Miyuri oh I know- I was being sarcastic lol. Still stupid of them- it seems very obvious that people would spend money more on the SYS rather than not being in it. They should've just done daily competitions throughout the week. Separated in groups like SYS but whoever completes the most events can open a box. People would probably be way more likely to in that event.
  • Options
    kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Oop I wanted to see if there was a character limit on doll names and forgot that you lose 30% of your fan base if you change your name. I don’t really care cuz I’ve been playing for so long and I realize it’s just a game full of NPCs but I dropped down to #149. Not sure may people would be willing to do that! 
  • Options
    StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    well... this sucks, doesn’t it? 🙂
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    kayayem said:
    Oop I wanted to see if there was a character limit on doll names and forgot that you lose 30% of your fan base. I don’t really care cuz I’ve been playing for so long and I realize it’s just a game full of NPCs but I dropped down to #149. Not sure may people would be willing to do that! 
    im curious, what did you change your name to? 😄
  • Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 1 - 8

i think these are the best scores I gotten for a tb sys (scores after look 6) 

• Options
    JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    There she goes! And she even was the popular pick 🙄

• Options
    rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    There she goes! And she even was the popular pick 🙄

Lol I love the shape of that hairstyle, I wish we had it without the reindeer horns
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.