Options

šŸ—³ļøKK:H SYS 8/27/20 - Dress your Dolls in Leather and Lace! šŸ„šŸ§µšŸ—³ļø

Comments

• Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Just putting it out there - if new players are getting the old SMCs weā€™ve been asking for FOREVER I will be so p*ssedĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • Options
    Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    @pristineperson iā€™veĀ only been playing the game since March this year so itā€™s a fairly new collection, Ā Iā€™m pretty sure this was 2 months ago, maybe the collection will be back at some point soon for you @QueenRhia šŸ’–
  • Options
    LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

I want this hair šŸ˜©
    -Ā  iOS player o(*ļæ£ā–½ļæ£*)o
  • Options

Iā€™m confused.. Apologies if Iā€™m being thick but why is everyone getting different FG and SMC to me?! šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

Iā€™m confused.. Apologies if Iā€™m being thick but why is everyone getting different FG and SMC to me?! šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
    FG are just like Kollections: everyone gets different Kollections at different time, so rotation is personalizedĀ 
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts

See I have no idea what Iā€™m talking about but this is the offer I have right now?? Itā€™s labeled Shop My Closet but who knows if it actually is what youā€™re talking about or not... donā€™t mind me being dumb šŸ‘šŸ‘„šŸ‘
    I mean this shows players still get SMCs so....

Lemme check if I have this omg i need this
  • Options
    datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @Charlotte_D just like kollections, everyoneā€™s fashion goals are different at a time!

@samanthakkh I think itā€™s just because the first replier was very accusatory instead of actually asking
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Just checked lol I dont have any SMCs or Fashion Goal offers
  • Options
    ARTPOP said:
    Just checked lol I dont have any SMCs or Fashion Goal offers
    Keep checking on the horn, I didnā€™t have a FG then I went onto the horn a 3rd time and it appeared šŸ’–
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Omg this one is so cute!! I like everything! I would definitely buy it!šŸ¤© But itā€™s a little annoying to me that bag has only one handle šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • Options
    KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    That SMC with the little white purse is one that I would buy in a heartbeat. Glu, please bring back old SMCs for everyone! We have been asking for this for ages and I donā€™t understand why this hasnā€™t happened. We are literally begging you to let us give you money. (We know thatā€™s your favorite thing.) Now that the contract with Kim has been renewed, whatā€™s the problem? I would buy all of these immediately.

oh my god literally everything in these smc's are gorgeous, why did glu ever remove these šŸ˜

ugh on one hand i wanna see how the second dress looked dyed but then whats the point fix this glu šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
    I communicate in memes
  • Options

Some looks that I will probably submit!!Ā 
  • Options
    racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    edited August 2020
    yezx said:
    @LaraDeen do you happen to remember the other SMC you bought? Not questioning if youā€™re playing a legit game, just would like to know if Glu released others that are not in the rotation... there is a thread that shows all offers!

Lol whatā€™s with all this hostility? When are we supposed to ask stuff? When there is world peace? I thought this forum was meant for questions?Ā 
    no problem with questions but itā€™s different when there is a condescending attitudeĀ 

*edit: condescending isnā€™t the right word. I mean when they are clearly implying something else rather than actually asking a question.Ā 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Tbh I think most people are just trying to ā€œexposeā€ Gluā€™s shady way of working, instead of attacking Lara. Idk expose isnt the right word, since we already know how shady they are. I mean itā€™s a written post on the internet, most of us donā€™t even speak english as a first language, soooo yes, communication errors happen.Ā 

Immediately jumping on jhabs to say her tone wasnā€™t right is exactly doing the same thing as you thought she was doing šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    yezx said:
    Tbh I think most people are just trying to ā€œexposeā€ Gluā€™s shady way of working, instead of attacking Lara. Idk expose isnt the right word, since we already know how shady they are. I mean itā€™s a written post on the internet, most of us donā€™t even speak english as a first language, soooo yes, communication errors happen.Ā 

Immediately jumping on jhabs to say her tone wasnā€™t right is exactly doing the same thing as you thought she was doing šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    I normally wouldnā€™t say anything but it has happened to Lara before and I donā€™t like it. Itā€™s actually not the same thing. I didnā€™t ā€œimmediately jumpā€ on her, but thatā€™s not the point. If sheā€™s going to be sarcastic and call people out, it shouldnā€™t be a surprise when it gets thrown back at her. The attitude and ulterior motive was obvious. Iā€™m not going to continue this.Ā 
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    So to kinda distract everybody lol what do I do
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited August 2020
    yezx said:

I normally wouldnā€™t say anything but it has happened to Lara before and I donā€™t like it. Itā€™s actually not the same thing. I didnā€™t ā€œimmediately jumpā€ on her, but thatā€™s not the point. If sheā€™s going to be sarcastic and call people out, it shouldnā€™t be a surprise when it gets thrown back at her. The attitude and ulterior motive was obvious. Iā€™m not going to continue this.Ā 
    What do you mean you normally wouldnā€™t say anything, you have literally started an issue with me before on here (the comments Ā have since been deleted by the mod I believe)šŸ˜‚ I donā€™t even know you. Ā 
  • Options
    I told my dog thereā€™s shit going down on the forum agaiiiiin... And this was his reaction šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I thought everyone gets a SMC each week. šŸ¤” That's not fair to every player.Ā  I've had the one everyone is talking about (with the white purse) on my main game (around 5 months old), but haven't seen it on my second game (maybe 2 months old). I didn't purchase it (or any smc) because tbh, I'm not spending $10 on a game when that money can be used for something for one of my kids. I tend to focus on everyone else and put myself last, it's a habit. It would be awesome if we could send a SMC or FG to other players, like a gift or something.Ā 
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • Options

I have been waiting for smc but not today i guess lolĀ 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.