Options

🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 9/4/20 - SSSTWDDD! 💵💳🛍️

Comments

• Options
    Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    As some of you knew, my kids needed to get tested for Corona. The results came back negative 🥳🥳
    That's a relief. My niece had to get tested after it spread at her daycare and she also was negative 
  • Options
    VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    For people that are debating about the dress, it looks ivy league ready when you dye it black and tanzanite.

They reduced the shine good enough for my taste. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Lost out on 9 videos today. Glu always does this to me when it’s double offers or VIP weekend. 
  • Options
    MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Did anyone ever do this offer? Or at least ever used this website and purchased something... €1 for 64 stars seems like a good deal! 
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • Options
    kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I spun a collection and got dye...they opened 3 boxes and got energy twice and the dress. I hate this game I’m so annoyed!
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Chelsea123 omg thats so cuuute
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Hope_x said: 
    Hey! Can someone put these eyes on my doll? I always find it hard to visualise without my own hair and I won’t wear the FG hair. I have the blush from the kloset. Thanks 
    I hope this helps! They can change their eyeshadow color, tried to do so but my doll decided she was too cool to open her eyes *sigh* (the picture in the middle was the only decent one lol) please let me know if you want to see them in a specific color!
    Edit: now that I’m seeing them together the skin and hair color is wrong...sorryyyyy 😳
  • Options
    SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts

Mommy can I have pink hair?? 
    Yes ofcourse you can!!! ( it’s wash out so it won’t last long ). 
    Don’t loook at the Mess in the back, my son was playing downstairs🙈
    You're such a cool mom! ^^
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

The color is hot pink! She said: you need to buy more because it needs to stay forever like that🥰😂

Thank you dolls @brunakkh   @SonyaMarc 💖💖
    It turned out to be amazing! 🥰 Made me remember how my mom and I tried to bleach my hair and color it magenta. We almost destroyed it 😂 but your result looks beautiful, I love how happy she is! 💖💜
  • Options
    QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I'm not so lucky today... I opened a GB and got first stars and then energy. 

Then I spun the Kollection twice and got first stars, then the bundle, so that's everything except the dress I wanted.

Might mess around and open one more GB tomorrow even though I made it to the earnable hair already,  idk. 

@Chelsea123 that's so cute, and awesome that you're doing this for her! 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Chelsea123 awww she’s so cute!!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Chelsea123 she looks amazingggg!!! You can tell her that she is killing it 😍
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I was so lucky! 3 boxes, 3 gb times :) 
    I wanted to chase the hair and blush, free box gave me the dress. I decided to get another and got the shoes. Today I was going to try one last time since I don’t want to spend a lot of kstars and I got the hair! 

And I like my highlighter and the blushes in closet better on my doll so I’m very pleased with my picks :)

• Options
    Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    _Nova_ said:
    Hope_x said: 
    Hey! Can someone put these eyes on my doll? I always find it hard to visualise without my own hair and I won’t wear the FG hair. I have the blush from the kloset. Thanks 
    I hope this helps! They can change their eyeshadow color, tried to do so but my doll decided she was too cool to open her eyes *sigh* (the picture in the middle was the only decent one lol) please let me know if you want to see them in a specific color!
    Edit: now that I’m seeing them together the skin and hair color is wrong...sorryyyyy 😳
    No thank you! This is great! 
  • Options
    eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Mistyque said:

Did anyone ever do this offer? Or at least ever used this website and purchased something... €1 for 64 stars seems like a good deal! 
    i’m really tempted to do it but because i’m scared of something going wrong(or not being to cancel it) and not understanding french(i believe, haven’t opened offers in a while) i didn’t do it.. but if you decide to do it please update me if theres nothing to cancel haha 
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Well 🤡
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I decided to get stupid and spun a Kollection that took me over the 300 points I was gonna go for on this VIP, so it’s time to play dress my doll! An exciting game where are are no prizes for participating!

Would you choose what’s behind

Door Agree, a lovely lace top and skirt

Door Like, that same skirt but with a hairstyle that may help in the Ivy League SYS

Or finally, door Awesome, some clips for the hair that are slightly more than needed, but go ahead and get em

I’m gonna wait until tomorrow in case Maria calls me with something besides furniture, but please feel free to vote or suggest something else. 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    edited September 2020

my free box 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
  • Options
    kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
     Already got the hair and shoes when the event started. Decided to chase the dress after seeing how cute it looks on everyone’s dolls. Opened two boxes and the second box was the dress. This is the first time I’ve ever decided to chase an item and I got super lucky to have gotten what I wanted without depleting my kstars. 
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I’m gonna chase the bundle tomorrow and finish, but I love how I’m able to make my doll a sl*t thanks to this kollection🤩😂
  • Options
    Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Bought the Lisbon Perfumery! And here's my free box! Got the dress for the first free one and I spent for the rest!

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • Options
    Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I was debating on whether I should chase the hair or not, but I gave in a few minutes later lol and look! I got it on first try thanks to siri!

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • Options
    datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

VIP Haul and Styling!
  • Options
    LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Styling my new dress! Best box results I have had in awhile.

Also DO NOT do the quiz offer for 16 stars; this is the second or third time I have tried it (over past weekends, just once this weekend) and I never get the stars. Such a scam. 
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Thank you dolls for your sweet words!! She just woke up and is still very happy with it🥰 she’s now the prettiest princess in the world (her own words)😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters