“Where is this from?” Need help finding an item You don’t recognize?

1142143144145147

Comments

  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

    There’s a lot of OG players here so hoping… does anyone have any of these items? I’d love to buy them if so!!
  • PrettyLilYasminPrettyLilYasmin Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    the hair and dress please. I got the hair randomly from a sys gift box
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @PrettyLilYasmin here’s where the hair is from. You’ll find it likely in the mega boxes. I’m not sure about the dress. I couldn’t find it.



  • cassicassi Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Does anyone know what Kollection these eyes are from? I’m about 99% sure they’re from one of the kollection boxes, but for the life of me can’t seem to find them!
    (at first I thought they were from Party Girl kollection, but while similar those seem to be a different pair of eyes)


  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    cassi said:
    Does anyone know what Kollection these eyes are from? I’m about 99% sure they’re from one of the kollection boxes, but for the life of me can’t seem to find them!
    (at first I thought they were from Party Girl kollection, but while similar those seem to be a different pair of eyes)



  • cassicassi Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @kkhxio thank you!!
  • cassicassi Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Does anyone know where the eyes in this pic are from? Another user posted here several months ago asking about another item in the outfit. The eyes don’t look familiar to me but I love them! Would love to be able to track them down, if anyone recognizes them!


  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    cassi said:
    Does anyone know where the eyes in this pic are from? Another user posted here several months ago asking about another item in the outfit. The eyes don’t look familiar to me but I love them! Would love to be able to track them down, if anyone recognizes them!


    I think these are kloset eyes?
  • cassicassi Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited October 2023
    Reina12 said:
    cassi said:
    Does anyone know where the eyes in this pic are from? Another user posted here several months ago asking about another item in the outfit. The eyes don’t look familiar to me but I love them! Would love to be able to track them down, if anyone recognizes them!


    I think these are kloset eyes?
    hmm, I’ve looked through the kloset eyes and there definitely are a couple that are similar, but unfortunately I’m not seeing any that look like an exact match
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    cassi said:
    Reina12 said:
    cassi said:
    Does anyone know where the eyes in this pic are from? Another user posted here several months ago asking about another item in the outfit. The eyes don’t look familiar to me but I love them! Would love to be able to track them down, if anyone recognizes them!


    I think these are kloset eyes?
    hmm, I’ve looked through the kloset eyes and there definitely are a couple that are similar, but unfortunately I’m not seeing any that look like an exact match
    I thought it might be this one!


  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @Reina12 and @cassi I thought it might be one of the Nars eyes too, but the eyebrows looked different. It may have been during the time when you could glitch different eyebrows on the Nars eyes via your lookbook but I wasn’t sure.
  • cassicassi Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @Reina12 I think you’re right! I didn’t realize till @Lia888 mentioned glitching the eyebrows, that’s totally it!
    Super bummed to find out I can’t get the eyes by themselves, but glad to at least have tracked down where they came from. Thank you both for your help! 💕
  • BrujitaaaBrujitaaa Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hello dolls,

    Anyone knows where this pink top is from?
    And those tattoos, please? 




    Thank you & have a nice weekend 💖 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2023
    @Brujitaaa the top is from the pop star sys & the tattoos are from when this season outfit was released, during queen of scream, last year, it’s available in the mega boxes. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • cassicassi Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Is it possible to view/shop from someone’s lookbook who’s not in the same squad as you? If so, would someone be able to tell me how? 
  • aniniianinii Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    cassi said:
    Is it possible to view/shop from someone’s lookbook who’s not in the same squad as you? If so, would someone be able to tell me how? 
    The only way I know to view/shop from someone’s lookbook is joining the same squad the individual is in or meeting up together in a random squad. 
  • BrujitaaaBrujitaaa Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hello dolls 🍭

    Anyone knows where those are from? 
    (The pink phone, bra & top, cheese board, shoes)

    Thank you & have a nice weekend you all 💖


  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    Brujitaaa said:
    Hello dolls 🍭

    Anyone knows where those are from? 
    (The pink phone, bra & top, cheese board, shoes)

    Thank you & have a nice weekend you all 💖


    the pink phone is from the sys called 90’s nostalgia 

    the bra top is from the sys called rock star

    the cheese board is from the sys called winery tour
    & the shoes are from the sys called holiday street market 

  • QueenTingz92QueenTingz92 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts


    How can I obtain these items? I’m dying for them
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @QueenTingz92 here are the items from your post
    1. are from a sys event so they would be in the mega boxes and not currently available for diamonds

    2. Good news, #2 can be found in the diamond kollection below that you can spin for in the kloset


    3. The aura can be found in older diamond boxes that recirculate with sys events or from mega boxes

  • QueenTingz92QueenTingz92 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    @QueenTingz92 here are the items from your post
    1. are from a sys event so they would be in the mega boxes and not currently available for diamonds

    2. Good news, #2 can be found in the diamond kollection below that you can spin for in the kloset


    3. The aura can be found in older diamond boxes that recirculate with sys events or from mega boxes



    THANK YOU!!
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Hi everyone,

    I got these braids from a black box, can someone tell me where they are from? 
    Thanks ❤️ 


    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @Korty the hair is from a sys event in May 2021🙂

  • IcegemIcegem Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Where are these eyes from ?
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @Icegem both eyes are from older sys events. You can only get them from mega boxes at this time.🙂


  • IcegemIcegem Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    @Icegem both eyes are from older sys events. You can only get them from mega boxes at this time.🙂


    Thankyou I should focus on getting those then! 
  • cassicassi Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @Icegem It looks like the second set of eyes are in the red megaboxes! I saw them when I opened a red megabox earlier today (screenshot below). I’ve also been trying to get a hold of these eyes, they’re so gorgeous! 😍


  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Where are this ballerina shoes from. Saw them in a blue box 

    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Where are this ballerina shoes from. Saw them in a blue box 

    Found it, it's from storyline December 2021

    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • IcegemIcegem Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    cassi said:
    @Icegem It looks like the second set of eyes are in the red megaboxes! I saw them when I opened a red megabox earlier today (screenshot below). I’ve also been trying to get a hold of these eyes, they’re so gorgeous! 😍


    Omg Thankyou so much for this 🥹❤️
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.