🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• LolaLillyLolaLilly Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I love your gifs @kokokokonut ! I already posted my colorful update chant a few posts back, but I found this nice one to use here!!

Now.. to lure the update in... 

I love this movie ❤️❤️
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 537 Posts
    I am constantly checking what time it is in Cali to see whether they started working yet 😂
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    I am constantly checking what time it is in Cali to see whether they started working yet 😂
    The suspense is killing me right now! 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 521 Posts
    Aren’t the team in Toronto? If so, the time there rn is 8:52am @dotti_h
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,157 Posts
    Can someone share their editing skills? 🤣 I tried to make an edit to join the Halloween profile pics fun but I stink so I'll just watch from here 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    @KalindaKing is it today? 😭😢
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,011 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @dotti_h usually we have the update by about 10am pst so that’s about 4 hours from now. assuming it will come out around the same time as the others 🤞🏽
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,011 Posts
    i’d say we still have a good 3-6 hours before it comes out, if it’s coming out today. because usually it comes out for me right after i’ve eaten breakfast lol 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 350 Posts
    Kaayla said:
    @D98 they from beautiful eden Kollection
    Thanks @Kaayla😘

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,767 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    Just rewriting a comment the forum decides to cancel lol (so I apologize if it came out after this)
    I don't want to play the part of the Devil's advocate but...
    Kalinda's yesterday message just let me think that mayyyybe we are a little overreacting over the (missing) incoming update.
    Maybe some Glu's operators (is that the word? sry for my rusty English 😅) are still in smart working: my boyfriend is a tech-engineer too and I can still see him struggling when he's smart working and trying to cooperate with others, so I think some kind of delay could be tolerated and accepted.
    Most importantly, I have to remind myself that KKH is a game - a beautiful, addictive one, but I cannot let it affect my rl. I'm telling this bc yesterday I've found myself losing a massive amount of time checking the forum and Google Play for the update. I understand that the update - especially the huge ones, like the Halloween's and the Xmas' - could be the silver lining over a bad office day, or over a 12 intense hour of study, or over influence. But if it becomes an obsession, then where's the fun?
    Let me be absolutely clear about this: I don't want to criticize anyone's behaviour here, I just want to put "down on paper" a little reminder for myself, hoping it could be of any help for someone else on the forum.
    I think good things happen whenever we don't expect them.
    So I'm hoping the update is coming today, but I'm preparing myself to the scenario it is not coming before friday - then all my previous assumption in this comment would be incinerated by an angry and totally justified disappointment 🔥.
    Hoping for the best, thinking of the worst.
    It will just take a little more patience, Dolls ✨

I Iove you. <3. OH sometimes if you over edit, or make your post 'heavy' with pictures, links, or quotes..the system pulls your post and you should send me a dm.  I can release it.  OR, knowing it's edits, quotes, graphics etc..you can refine your post and try again.  :)

@lindavb I was off working on this years Kountdown Kalendar, *cough cough um if we happen to do that this year (evil grin) so I missed it. 

Everyone remember, if it's a clean video (as in suitable for commercial stations) feel free to post your fave seasonal song.  If anyone wants to get in the mood, post it!
    I liked the ones posted yesterday. I think it was here. ok, I got one to kill the time while we wait, and in the spirit of all the halloween profile pics.....
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats

• IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts

• abasili93abasili93 New Member Registered Users 331 Posts
    Thanks @kokokokonut! Will do ❤️
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,374 Posts
    edited October 2020
    dotti_h said:
    @dotti_h from what i know the KKH Glu ofices are in Toronto, not California :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • abasili93abasili93 New Member Registered Users 331 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @dotti_h usually we have the update by about 10am pst so that’s about 4 hours from now. assuming it will come out around the same time as the others 🤞🏽
    Yup usually comes out at lunchtime for me on the east coast! Also just wanna throw this out there- I agree with everything @abasili93 said. Kalindas message got me thinking too- when someone begs and hounds me to do something I will a) finish it sloppily to get them to stop bothering me or b) just ignore them because dealing with it is too stressful at that moment. They know we want the update lol, and I get that people are really excited but if you’ve already posted a few times asking about when the update is coming out, maybe just consider giving it a few hours (or more) before asking again. Wish I could also insert the stormi patience gif, but idk how to do it on my phone😂
    Thanks @jhabs
    For the gif, if you download it as an image on your phone, you should be able to insert it at the end of your comment - as a normal pic. I tried with a Carrie Bradshaw gif few days ago, and it worked for me!
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
    or if you copy the link location (that especially works if it’s here on the forum because those links will never change ) then when it goes to insert picture you can either pull it up from your device or insert the link location of the original picture that you wanted to share. I’m on my phone or I would include screenshots :-)
    💜Vats

• RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,635 Posts
    Victorian said:

@Victorian this is one of those GIFs you can hear in your head 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    i’d like to thank the wonderful and talented @AmyMimi for the spooky profile pic! 💓🔥 u absolutely killed it! i am officially in the Halloween spirit 👻 
    ✨IOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,610 Posts
    @kokokokonut love the profile pic change!!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,365 Posts
    edited October 2020
    -
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    got to join in on the Halloween pfp fun thanks to @AmyMimi!!! 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @kokokokonut ooh I love that new pfp 🖤
    mans @AmyMimi you’re so talented! 🖤
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,328 Posts
     Love everyone’s new pictures 😍 maybe anyone can help me with mine?🙈😄
    iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Facebook name - RobertaKkh Eleon
    Thank you so much.  I had to go purple.  @ViennaKKH  we're not permitted to talk about or post images from non Glu Games.  I don't recognize your graphic, if it's glu, it's ok. 
    the rules are stickied at the top of General Discussion for one place.  I'll try and come back with the link. :)
    💜Vats

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,157 Posts
    Me again, begging for someone to please PM me if the update happens today 🙏🏻 please! There's just so many bathroom breaks one can take without looking suspicious 🚽🤭
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    edited October 2020
    MoJo1230 said:
    My little girl, Harvey, is looking like “Yo! Where that update be at?!”
    @MoJo1230 Omg she is so cute😍
    This is my cat Indy, she is my year round Halloween mascot
    Edit* Yep...she is using my wheelchair as her throne & I can’t get it back 😂😂

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • elle_martinezelle_martinez Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Need this update 👻🤍