Options

WANTED: Partner in crime for some fun Halloween themed edits!🎃

JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
edited October 2020 in KKH General Discussion
Hi dolls! I am a graphic designer in real life and I'm obsessed with making edits. My phone just refuses to take good quality screenshots though, so I'm finally caving, and making a newspaper style advert for a partner. Please excuse my silliness and/or dramatic phrasing.

WANTED:
One of you amazing dolls!
FOR WHAT:
Taking some screenshots and sending my way for some edits
REQUIREMENTS: 
One of those phones that actually take good screenshots lol.

"But wait! I have questions", I hear you exclaim! Fret not, I'll answer them!

"Do I need a huge collection of clothing?" 

No, not really. As long as you can take screenshots while trying things on in the kloset, you'd be a great asset!

"Will I have to do edits as well?"

No, but you can if you want to!
The only thing I ask is for someone to take a couple of screenshots of each item that I need (only 5-10 items), and then upload them to a cloud and send me a link so that the image quality is preserved.

Now, I'm not sure why my phone takes such sh*tty pictures. In fact neither my Samsung Galaxy S7, nor my current Motorola replacement phone produce as pristine quality screenshots as some of you dolls. I managed to find that it seems Samsung switched from png to jpg screenshots in an update a couple of years ago that could explain it, but even so, the photobooth photos turn out pretty much just as bad. 

Would anyone of you guys be up for helping me out with this? I wish I didn't need to bother anyone with this issue, but after months of trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong, I'm reaching out to you guys!
Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
(In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

Comments