🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 10/12/20 - Time for Haute Couture - Again!🔥👚🧵

Comments

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 524 Posts

Just glad to get an item! These will do well in sporty SYSs 
    but still, I have virtually no items that are available in these boxes, why am I only seeing 4 items in my box when there could be 8? I’m so sick of picking dye or energy. Might just play to the diamonds from now on. Not worth my time. 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 524 Posts
    & I probably won’t even get a TS box this week. My scores have been poor and there’s been TBs from the get go 😢
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Honestly, the pallets for the earnable boxes are ridiculous. All those efforts for just a bunch of dyes 😡 
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    My looks. This week irl has been pretty busy, so I am glad to have a gown TB SYS, to be honest. But I only like last four looks, I think they are at least slightly haute couture

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,256 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Ewww. Seriously, if this is the gift box kim gives me, her bday box from me is going to be dog doo-doo lit on fire. Seriously, Glu, the earnables during weekend SYS are ITEMS. Earnables in these SYS should also be items, not a CHANCE of items

Hala luya !

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,035 Posts
    Could someone please recreate my doll with the narrow(?) kinda thin lips? Sorry, I don't have a picture of them for referrence 😅 (I mean, not the glitter ones, not the ombre ones and not the dark ones with a piercing- do you know what I mean? 😂) 
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,941 Posts
    @kadamisia do you mean the ones @mikaylachimo and @Basak use? I think they both feature those lips in their profile pics if you’re looking for a reference pic! 
    @jhabs Yes these ones!! Tysm queen <3
    @mikaylachimo @Basak Could I please use your pfp for reference?
    IOS player
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    My last looks. I've tried to use a different dress and hair everytime to make it interesting and I loved it! I was so happy the green dress did good!

My last earnable box wasn't great, I've dodgedthe hair again...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I hate peridot dye with a passion
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    I finally broke 50s after weeks without to break it 🥳 I'm in first with no TB in my group, and amost 20 points more than the second one (she also deserved 1st place, her looks were so good)

Oh, and thank you so much for answering me @asta 💖, I hope I don't have any energy in my boxes, but dyes are so sad too, if they were at least 10 of them, but ok.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,610 Posts
    Glu am I a joke to you 😭😭 I am missing at least 6 items and have yet to see any of them in my palettes except for one pair of earrings.... so what’s the point of playing if I have no chance at even picking an item, not to mention there’s THREE energy spots 🤦🏼‍♀️
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I’ve scored so bad this sys, I’m not going to make it into the top 5
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,286 Posts
    Worst pick but on the bright side of If no one buys tickets I’ll win in first 💖

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,256 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Dude, calm down, you've been first all morning by at least 100. I swear I always get put in a group with this same person....I hope she gets shoes 

TBH I have the tickets to snipe 1st from her, but have zero reason to use them on a likely ugly TB when I can save them for sure thing. I have a personal code of only using tickets to beat other TBs, if I suck I let a non TB win fair and square. Plus I'm STRIKING until 20 vids for everyone so am picky about when I spend tickets
  • Poopnuggets69Poopnuggets69 Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    @kadamisia I really like them on your doll, but I’m also super biased when it comes to these lips 🙈 I don’t know if I got your skin color right
    "Make an account on the forum!", they said. "It will be fun!", they said. The only time I'm having fun is when I'm not here.
  • renasrenas Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    This  is getting ridiculous,  the first box I got dye, now in the second one too?? Glu need change this asap 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member Registered Users 2,927 Posts
    @kadamisia ofc! I wouldn’t ever mind if you used my doll for reference. I see @Poopnuggets69 already recreated your doll though, the lips look great imo! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Glu: It's a great opportunity to win sys items that you previously missed!
    My palettes:

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax New Member Registered Users 598 Posts

Well I will take it...thanks 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 43
    🌻JaelynJax🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    @kaydencekkh Do we know list of the items they have included in these boxes?
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @KkhAngelica there is only 13 tickets during weekday sys
    @Poopnuggets69 OMG I'm getting them :love: Thank you so much!!
    And thanks @mikaylachimo <3
    IOS player