Options

Let's share our pets! 🐱🐶🐰

Comments

• Options
    brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @Stefani_H aww thanks so much! She is the most loving dog I've ever had! All she wants to do is cuddle and be loved! She is always by my side and waiting for her belly rubs and kisses! 

Edit to add if people come over and they don't pet her she barks at them until they do. 😂😂
  • Options
    Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I have 7 cats and one dog! Im living only for them.

Plus: my boyfriend's cat

I'm living for these 😂❤️
    And I thought that having 3 cats was already too much but I guess I can negociate with my boyfriend and try to adopt a new one 👀
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Options
    kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @Stefani_H oh they leave mt crazy everyday... but I can't stop loving these little creatures. But now I only live with 4 of them, in an apartment with my mom and the other 3 + dog it's on my dad's house! It kind sad waking up and not seeing my house full of cats but I feel they are better like this, there were so many fights 😓

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Options

I've been away from home for a month now and my boyfriend is sending me pictures of our cats almost everyday. Just thought I'd share some cuteness ❤️💜😻

• Options
    ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    This thread is so cute !
    Here a pic when the black one was still little : 

• Options
    bryonycbryonyc Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    My little man Fangs wanted to say hello to everyone! Me & my partner got him when we moved into our first home together 3 years ago and he most definitely rules the house 😍

• Options
    emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Heres Wilgot , my pug 😍

• Options
    Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Friendly reminder to be sure no personal information is showing in pet pictures (cat sitting on school papers, laptop, mail, etc)!
  • Options
    I don't know why my comment is waiting for approval but your pets are so cute @ViennaKKH, @bryonyc, @emmaisson <3

• Options
    FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    This is my baby and best friend Foxie Lola (hence my user name) unfortunately she is no longer with us but i love her so much and she bought so much happiness to my life. Not a sad post tho its a celebration of life! i was so lucky that she chose me and left a paw print on my heart ♥ 

I love this thread everybody's pets are so scrumptiously lovely i would give them all big snuggles if i could 😍
  • Options
    ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Stefani_H thank you ! 🥰
  • Options
    FoxieLola said:
    This is my baby and best friend Foxie Lola (hence my user name) unfortunately she is no longer with us but i love her so much and she bought so much happiness to my life. Not a sad post tho its a celebration of life! i was so lucky that she chose me and left a paw print on my heart ♥ 

I love this thread everybody's pets are so scrumptiously lovely i would give them all big snuggles if i could 😍
    I'm so sorry to read that doll. I know how it feels when we lose our fur friend. She was such a beautiful girl ! <3

• Options
    Stefani_H said:
    FoxieLola said:

I'm so sorry to read that doll. I know how it feels when we lose our fur friend. She was such a beautiful girl ! <3
    Thank you!! She was such a character, so funny and very intune with me! I wad so lucky to know her 🥰
  • Options
    JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @FoxieLola your pup was absolutely beautiful. It's amazing how animals can leave such a big impression on us. I lost my chocolate labrador two years ago and not a day goes by where I don't think of him. I have him tattooed on me so I'll never forget the intricacies of his face. Animals really are wonderful and I wish we could repay them for all the unconditional love they give us. 
  • Options
    @JadeLaMunecay thank you 😊 its so hard isn't it! Absolutely life changing when they have to leave us behind. I have so many happy memories with her that i can only smile when i think of her. I would love a tattoo of her, ive chosen the design but since covid and all the restrictions i cant have it done, one day i will though! 😊
  • Options
    Carlotta_VandenburgCarlotta_Vandenburg Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    This little man with a huge personality is my best bud “Pepper Magoo “ He is just 7 months old and keeps me laughing. ❤️
  • Options
    This little man with a huge personality is my best bud “Pepper Magoo “ He is just 7 months old and keeps me laughing. ❤️
    He's so cute ❤️💜😍

• Options
    Carlotta_VandenburgCarlotta_Vandenburg Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    He's so cute ❤️💜😍
    Thank you. He is full of mischief, and just plain fun.
  • Options
    naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    These are my pets, Aurora and Luna 😂

• Options
    daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

my 5 babies 😍💖
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • Options
    daniekkh said:

my 5 babies 😍💖
    Awwwwww <3 I really want to have more cats too but my appartment is way too small for it and I already have 3. One day I'll live my dream ;) lol

• Options
    MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited December 2020
    This is my beautiful boy Jericho (we call him Coco for short). He’s 15 years old and unfortunately when I moved out of my parents house I was unable to take him with me. Not only because my landlord didn’t allow pets but also because he was very comfortable and happy living in a nice big house I didn’t want to force him to live in a small apartment, plus he’s best friends with my moms Yorkie Bella and I would never dream of separating them. 
    I still go and visit him as much as I can, I pay for his all his food and litter and take him to the vet. I have since moved in with my fiancé to a place that allows animals but I was working 60 to 70 hours a week so it was never the right time to adopt a pet...then Covid happened. In June a friend of mine who fosters kittens told me about a 10 day old bottle baby that just came into her care and I moment I saw her I instantly fell in love.  Having just lost my job due to the restaurant I managed closing it was the purrfect opportunity to welcome this angel into my life. 8 weeks later I brought her home and she’s been the center of my universe ever since. I named her Harvey after Harvey Dent from Batman due to her half and half coloring on her face. She’s 6 months old now and a constants source of comedy and love I don’t know how I ever lived without her. She’s both a mommy’s and daddy’s girl as my fiancé is equally as obsessed with her as I am 😂 

• Options
    daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    @Stefani_H believe me, if I could, I would have more cats than I do now lol I even adopted a cat with my boyfriend 2 years ago and she lives with him, here's a pic 😍

I love them but my mom won't let me bring another one home

iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • Options
    @MoJo1230 Awww, your cats are cuties ! <3
    @daniekkh Omg that white cat is so cute ! I wanted to adopt a 4th one in September because my boyfriend's friend had little kittens and he asked us if we wanted another one. I almost fell for a white kitten, but we already have 3 cats and our appartment isn't that big. I can't wait to move out so I can adopt more ! I would love to own a farm one day and live my dream of owning all sorts of pets ;)

• Options
    Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Potato says hello to everyone on this thread 🥰
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • Options
    MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I agree @Stefani_H I would have a million cats if I could. One day when I have more room I would like to foster cats and dogs or maybe even open a sanctuary for all kinds of animals 
  • Options
    MoJo1230 said:
    I agree @Stefani_H I would have a million cats if I could. One day when I have more room I would like to foster cats and dogs or maybe even open a sanctuary for all kinds of animals 
    Me too ! I would love to rescue all sorts of animals and give them a second chance. They are so pure and innocent, I love them with all my heart.

• Options
    Potato says hello to everyone on this thread 🥰
    Hello to you beautiful <3 

• Options
    karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Hey guys! We're always helping animals out when we find them on the streets and try to give them all away for adoption but...
    as of right now I have 1 dog and 7 cats lol
    The kitten was found last week, he's not even a month old yet 🥺

All of the cats were little when we rescued them from the streets.
    Our dog was given to us by a friend. Her name is Sasha!
    (We live a crazy life 🤣❤)
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • Options
    a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    This is my sweet baby, Ursa. Animals are my soft spot so this thread is my heaven lol everyone’s babies are so precious 💗💗💗