Options

Offers not showing up

dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
Hi everyone, there are not much offers in my country that yields high amount of k-stars, however, lately I can’t even open the offers board. It just gets stuck while loading. I reached support about it, they made some suggestion, unfortunately none of them worked. Has anyone experienced this and found a solution?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’ve never heard of it just not opening up.  But the loading screen thst goes nowhere indicates either not a strong WiFi signal, or not enough room. When I get that endless loading then a crash, it’s usually my settings. Software updates mess up some settings for me, and invariably I end up making the settings worse.   Wish I could be more help, perhaps it’s a temp situation.  Sorry I could not help. What did Support say? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @kokokokonut Yes thats what I meant, loading doesnt end and usually crashes. Support listed a bunch of things that can help such as restarting my phone, disconnect and re-connect to wifi, restart the wifi service, update iOS version, check bandwidth etc. I tried them all, they also suggest I try a different wifi, unfortunately I dont really leave my house due to the pandemic so I couldn’t try that. It may be temporary but I first noticed it like 3 weeks ago, nothing changed ever since. My connection seems to be okay tho, I  generally have 70-80 Mbps upload/download speed. I’ll look into settings, thank you for your help 🖤