Options

👗🦃 KK:H Weekend Fashion 11/26/20 HappyThanksgiving Black Friday VIP LookBook💄👗

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Are you ready to show your prizes and how you styled them? And what about all that lovely makeup? You want to show off your new BF looks, (show us your before shots if you want to as well!, but we're all excited to start the event a day Earlier!
Kalinda surprised us with Spoilers!

Whether you're filling up your closet, or shopping for a whole new you, Show your purchases and ahem - personal customizations!
Enjoy the event & Happy Thanksgiving!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

i’ll do a huge post later with all my new goodies I got during the sale but i’ll start by posting my new profile pic✨ absolutely love the highlight on my doll!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Options
    Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Making a fashion album with my haul 🤗
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020

Here’s some styling with the earnables, what I got in the gift box, throwback items and some of my kloset items.
    I had no care to style the weird 2nd earnable clothing piece.
    edit: just realized for some reason the nails don’t show up on half the items I had them on.
  • Options
    Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You all look fabulous.   I got new eyes and freckles.  I’m not ready to model them them yet. Freckles? Whst was I thinking. Oh, ok.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    i’ve gone a little crazy with this sale and it’s barely friday 😭 lol. here’s a look i put together with some items i bought + the GB hair 💓 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Options
    meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Look book coming later (it’s 1 am) but this will be my new PFP for December! ☃️
  • Options
    lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Ok... this is a really dumb question, but how do you take pictures of your doll while holding clutches/handhelds?? Mine keep disappearing lmao
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @lulula not a dumb question at all! there are poses you have to purchase that include handhelds. 
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Some of the items I bought this BF!! 

and thank you for informing me @meritedkkh , I’ve literally never even noticed the poses 😂 
  • Options
    StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    beautiful collage @lulula 😍 loveee how you put the items you bought next to the doll wearing the items!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Options
    beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    edited November 2020
    My new items and how i styled them! Everything is new, hair, eyes, make up, lips clothes etc etc. I am super super happy about my doll transformation! The only old things are the low white boots, the knee high white boots, the ernable SYS purple shoes, the whip and of course the newsletter bag. Plus a pic of some hand helds, bag and aura I got but didn’t style! 😊
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • Options
    brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    although I’ve posted mine on the other forum, this one includes other small outfits I’ve put together: 

collectibles:

cosmetics:

looks:

overall very happy with everything I bought although my k-stars would say otherwise 🗿 I hope everyone else enjoyed this BF as much as I did ✨
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• Options
    @StevieCurry thank you so much!! it took so much time but i was really into haha
  • Options
    thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Realized the white backgrounds look super clean. But here is everything I got so far! I also love the peace sign so i clearly overused it 😅 I just got home from work, so I will probably end up buying more things, especially after seeing everyones outfits 🥺
  • Options
    xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    Here’s some of the things I bought for bf. 
    Those olay offers are everything. 

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • Options
    brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    edited November 2020
    (wrong thread)
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• Options
    sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Look at this top I found in the kloset! I had never seen it before, feels like I actually just went trifting😁 Also This is the first time I’m wearing this ring I got from a tb box a while ago. ALSO decided to get this hair for diamonds and plan on only ever wearing this, so rip the k-stars I spent on other tb hairstyles.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Options
    SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Was doing some cleaning and found a card with a $50 iTunes gift card inside that I got as an award from school 😆I have two iTunes accounts cause I use my older iPhone as a game phone for this app and on my regular account, I had an unused balance of $10. Luckily I'm the type to keep the physical cards until I use the balance, so I called Apple and they were able to transfer the balance back onto the card and I loaded the combined $60 onto my game phone and bought a k-star pack! ✨TL/DR: I was able to buy the purse full of k-stars after combining iTunes gift cards. Which I needed cause I started BF with 1038 and spent 951 lol so now I'm up to 1007 for Christmas!!
    Anyways... Here is my haul! I'd consider it a fairly successful BF, especially for my first!

• Options
    SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    And here's my favourite looks using some of my new items! Sorry for the spam, I'm just so full of excitement I had to show people cause my boyfriend won't let me anymore. He started playing video games to tune me out 😅

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

A few of my looks from this week shopping spree. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited December 2020
    so happy koko brought the weekend lookbook thread back so i’m posting all my looks with my new post bf goodies in here too🥰
    cosmetics & new eye/hair colors:

ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!