🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

Comments

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    My looks 1- 7. Currently 3rd in my group under 2 TB. Hope that i could pass them because i really like the TS dress.
    Btw i saw the discussion before that said tan skin colour got higher score then i try to change my pale skin to tan. And as seen below my score boosted from 40+ to be 50+.

• MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Johanaa said:
    Mayaa said:
    With the beautiful @Johanaa 😍

OMG thank you for including me 
    Your doll is so gorgeous 
    I'm totally in love with her 🥰❤

Thank you, that's so sweet ❤️🥰
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Zarah said:
    @anilynbright doll, is this you? If it is, we are in the same TS group! 🙌🏽

Just wanted to let you know that you’re killing it 🔥
    OMG yes, I didn't even notice that we are in the same group. To be completely honest I'm not even looking at TS 😂 But as I already know that you're there will check your looks as well 😍😍
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Xabbey said:
    @samanthakkh hahah that’s crazy! I don’t think I’ve ever been in the same group as anyone else on here! My dolls name is Abbey... you’ll find me right near the bottom 😂 My scores are consistently in the 40’s and I just can’t seem to creep any higher up the scoreboard. What’s your dolls name ? 😊 
    @Xabbey my dolls name is samana 😊
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Just going to stop here to be sure the level down because I think others in my group have same idea . Pretty sad when users resort to only submitting 1/2 of looks. Silver II, here I come!

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Latest three looks. I really should’ve remembered to stick to ice looks 🤦‍♀️

Got the dress 😃 it’s so pretty 😍

I play on iOS
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

I tried to keep alternating my looks between the fire and Ice. Im done with this sys. Ill just miss out on the eyes. I already got my earn-able diamonds and the dress.
    This system is making me not want to play so im done. All it is is making me slightly stressed. Hopefully Next Sys will be better. 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I wish I'd been following the forum more closely the past couple weeks bc I don't understand the new SYS system at... Aaand I also hate it 😂
    - Emmy
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    putana said:

Omg look 1 is so devilish sexy! I am hot and bothered ! I am in love! 

IOS Player 
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Finally some good scores 😍

• kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Some inspo if anyone needs any ❤️🤍 my looks 3-6

#4 was so close to a perfect score 🥺🥺 and I would happen to forget the gold confetti aura on that one. I’m just going to have fun and alternate between fire & ice looks now. Trying not to stress myself with TS because first has 839 and I’m currently 19th 🥴
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    My reaction when I see that there is already a buyer and her style has nothing to do with the issue.

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Hi dolls! I have few questions... Which is the highest unlocked level right now? Is it gold III or II? And, is there a thread where we can see the prize distribution for gold levels? Or could someone pm me or tag me if it was already posted?

Thanks 💖
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @dpeters the highest possible level you can reach is Gold I. Someone posted style distribution, I’ll see if I can find it. 
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

this girl in 3d place gonna destroy me with tickets
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    The votes just keep decreasing 🤡 ill just do whatever I want cause the eyes are not happening for me (the middle jewelry choice is so ugly to me now😭 idkidk)
    Sorry for more negativity on here 😔

23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Stefani_H said:

Sorry for the really bad collage but here are looks 1-7. I tried a fire look but it only got me 42 so I'm sticking to ice. In case anyone needs inspo. ❄️

Sad thing is, even with high scores like that I'm only at 11th place lol
    I think I had your 6th look in my VB, I remember the halo and dress combo, I voted for you and you were the popular pick 😍😍
    Oh thank you for your vote! <3
    Also, is your username related to Attack on Titans or not at all ? haha
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    Stefani_H said:

Sorry for the really bad collage but here are looks 1-7. I tried a fire look but it only got me 42 so I'm sticking to ice. In case anyone needs inspo. ❄️

I think I had your 6th look in my VB, I remember the halo and dress combo, I voted for you and you were the popular pick 😍😍
    Yes it is, hahah I was in the middle of rewatching it when I made the account 😂😂 
    Android player. 👾
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Me when I REALLY want the TS prizes: 7246276473 ticket buyers
    Me when I want to level down: nobody submit a single ticket 

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    Stefani_H said:

Yes it is, hahah I was in the middle of rewatching it when I made the account 😂😂 
    Your name reminded me of something but I couldn't tell what, I'm in the middle of rewatching it entirely too and this is where I was like "Omg it's from AOT!". I can't wait for season 4 tomorrow hehehe 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thank you @meritedkkh 💐
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    the top 15 in my ts group are all ticket buyers🙄 i really hope the earnables in the upcoming sys’s are amazing because there’s no way i’m getting any ts prizes:(
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts

My two highest so far, in case anyone needs some inspo. 
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Look 5-9
    Looks like I will level up 🥲...but its fun I thought I would flop this weekend.

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    Stefani_H said:
    Stefani_H said:

Your name reminded me of something but I couldn't tell what, I'm in the middle of rewatching it entirely too and this is where I was like "Omg it's from AOT!". I can't wait for season 4 tomorrow hehehe 
    Me too, counting down the hours left 😁
    Android player. 👾
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    😬 hitting high 47s with my side game and I'm just piling on 
    Randomly pale blue accents and dying stuff. I'm creative on my main game and bam 41s the highest I've gotten 🤣 I'm pile on a crap ton of stuff to see if my main game will score high 
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    Which is scoring better for you?

Agree- Fire🔥

Awesome-❄️

If this has already been asked disregard me. My fire is doing so much better
    I pretty much abandoned doing ice looks (for now) since we have the Snow Angel SYS coming later this month. My fire looks are doing great! Let’s hope that continues lol🤞