Options

How can you find clothing items you can purchase with the diamonds?

AnnabelleRose24AnnabelleRose24 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
From what you collect from “Show Your Style” events: I purchased one item once through an outfit someone posted during one of the “Show Your Style” events. How can I find them? 
I'm just someone who believes that she is extra-ordinary, is trying to figure out her life while living with many mental illnesses! #staystrong

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    When you buy something for diamonds it goes into your closet, in its intended category.  What did you buy?  Maybe we can help you find it. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I don’t need to find it: but what I need to find is other items you can purchase with diamonds... anyone know how to find that? 
    I'm just someone who believes that she is extra-ordinary, is trying to figure out her life while living with many mental illnesses! #staystrong
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Only way you can get other items you want is through voting booths “Get This Look” but it can take awhile to find items cause there is plenty of items out there and there is so many more that come out and can be hard to find the exact item you’d want.
  • Options
    you are looking for a list of the Available Diamond Items?  We have a thread for that.  I'll take a look, and you should too, if that's it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @kokokokonut can you approve  my comment. It has a link to a thread that explains how to guess if something is available for diamonds 🙂
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish there was a better way to get to the diamond items because this is the most voting I've done waiting for items to pop up and still nothing.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    you are looking for a list of the Available Diamond Items?  We have a thread for that.  I'll take a look, and you should too, if that's it.
    Can you include the link for the thread please? 
  • Options
    xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    @AnnabelleRose24 go to the item encyclopedia thread. You’ll see it on the forum home page. Gift box items at least a year ago from the current date should be available for diamonds if not now then the next update. I don’t think  Event earnables are available. 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • Options
    here is  one of the threads I was thinking of, but I see it was abandoned when the pattern was made obvious.    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5451446/show-your-style-get-this-look-reference-guide-please-do-not-post   I will look around for others on the subject.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I figured it out: you can purchase clothes items even when not during “show your style” events