Options

Gym

LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
Is it worth it to buy the gym? How much energy we can get from it every day?

Comments

• Options
    nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I have it but i don't really go there, if you have all the furniture (which you need to buy in K stars) you can get 5 points and it takes 1 hour to be collected again, you need 20 points to get 5 energy, so it takes 5 hours to achieve.. you also can make 3 hours gig once a week and it gives you partnership, when you finish 3 it will give you shirt, pants and shoes (1 at a time), after you get the 3 prizes it will be charged to 5 k stars i think, it's good if you need more energy but then you need to wait until you can get more

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• Options
    LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    nnnooy said:
    I have it but i don't really go there, if you have all the furniture (which you need to buy in K stars) you can get 5 points and it takes 1 hour to be collected again, you need 20 points to get 5 energy, so it takes 5 hours to achieve.. you also can make 3 hours gig once a week and it gives you partnership, when you finish 3 it will give you shirt, pants and shoes (1 at a time), after you get the 3 prizes it will be charged to 5 k stars i think, it's good if you need more energy but then you need to wait until you can get more

Thanks for explaining. So we get 5 energies every 5 hours? My energy limit is 42. If my energy bar is full, does it go over the limit when I collect?
  • Options
    nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @Libby unfortunately no, it doesn't go over the limit... 
    I just keep it for when i really need more energy to finish gigs, most of the times i don't use it
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝