šŸ—³ļøWeekday SYS 1/18/21 -Theme : Fashion ForwardšŸ‘ šŸ©±

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I just noticed @EllaCharlotte in my group šŸ‘‹
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @Iridescence Thank you šŸ’—! But the Smokey eyes are from this kollectionšŸ„°.Ā 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    meganlucy said:
    My doll looks boring compared to everybody elseā€™s. I think thatā€™s my problem why I score so low. I donā€™t have enough nice hairstyles or a lot of clothes for these SYS events.Ā 

Aw, don'tĀ worry too much about it. People love all longĀ wavy hairs andĀ we got the last one as an event earnable a month ago. I'm an old playerĀ who just reached level 33 on her old af save file, level isn't that important. Just keep on earning K-stars and participate in events, soon enough you'll have plenty of items that look great evenĀ with basic pants and basic eyes. For this SYS in particular you can just use your best/rarest dress since anything goes.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Looks so far; definitely a gown-forward eventšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

ā™Žļøā™Œļø
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me onĀ https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    šŸ¤—
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Sadly this is going to be my last sys. I joined this game for the fun but i dnt need another stress in my life. I used to be top 5 but now i can hardly make it 18th no matter the looks i submit and never reach last earnable. PeaceāœŒ
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Hey girl! šŸ‘‹ are you Christine? I thought it might have been you, but wasn't sure!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    6 - 9

Android player. šŸ‘¾
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Hey girl! šŸ‘‹ are you Christine? I thought it might have been you, but wasn't sure!
    @EllaCharlotte Yes, that's me!Ā 
  • SakuraKKHSakuraKKH Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    What ticket are we on? I think I missed one šŸ˜¬
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    @meganlucy Im on level 31 but I didnt used to have a lot of nice things in my closet, but since IĀ“ve found out this forum IĀ“ve improved a lot! So donĀ“t worry about that!!Ā 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    SakuraKKH said:
    What ticket are we on? I think I missed one šŸ˜¬
    @SakuraKKH i just submitted my 10th!
    Ā ios playerĀ Ā ā—”ĢˆĀ Ā free player
    šŸ‡³šŸ‡“
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

I wanna be on a beach wearing this dress...I need a holiday but still in COVID lockdown. Current weather in the U.KĀ deep joy ā˜¹ļø
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I am in love with this dress šŸ’•Ā 
    As usual some dolls here have styled it AMAZING šŸ˜Ā 
    sorry for the screenshot, but i didnt buy the handheld pose again, saving my kstars and waiting for a VIP, so I can finally buy the contour and the nose.. 80kstars away, i hope i make it āœØĀ 

Vats has my heart. Forever.Ā šŸ’•

iOS
    07/2014Ā 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Not excited to play this theme. Currently 9th in gold tier. I just use some dress that i like but rarely used before

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Hey everyone!Ā 
    I'm so confused by this theme lol, I just want to reach the last earnable bc that hair is so cute imo. Some of my looks so far.Ā 

I'll probably do gowns the rest of the event to play it safe. Love the earnable dress šŸ˜

Is there any update on whether or not they'll ever let 3 tickets stack? I haven't checked in for a while. Haven't been able to do much with SYS lately, busy with my new baby! I miss tickets then get discouraged from submitting anything else lol. 3 tickets would make a world of difference.Ā 
    - Emmy
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Well, I guess the system got stuck on 39 votes lol

I don't like this ā˜¹ļø
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Hey everyone!Ā 
    I'm so confused by this theme lol, I just want to reach the last earnable bc that hair is so cute imo. Some of my looks so far.Ā 

I'll probably do gowns the rest of the event to play it safe. Love the earnable dress šŸ˜

Is there any update on whether or not they'll ever let 3 tickets stack? I haven't checked in for a while. Haven't been able to do much with SYS lately, busy with my new baby! I miss tickets then get discouraged from submitting anything else lol. 3 tickets would make a world of difference.Ā 

Your doll is the prettiest, these eyes in the look 6 are bomb šŸ˜ and I agree about tickets stacking! Also, congrats on your new baby! šŸ’œ
  • JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    iā€™m doing so bad that iā€™m not even going to post my looks here. just so you can have an idea, 10 looks submitted and iā€™m currently LAST place in gold 1 šŸ¤”
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    edited January 2021
    SYS votes is DEFINITELY not real at all, how the hell im getting the same scores on most of my looks like wth šŸ’€
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

So Iā€™ve been struggling since the beginning of this sys but itā€™s always towards the end when I see higher scores, and strangely itā€™s been like this for the entire January update, is this the same for you guys?Ā 

Agree- my scores are low in the beginning and high at the end

Like- my scores are always high

Awesome- my scores are high at the beginning and low towards the end

lol- my scores are always lowĀ 
    For me it has been all over the place. One sys will be consistent high or low scores and then some sys will start off low and end high or vice versa. The votes are very strange ever since the tiers were introduced. This sys I started off with 50s and now I am scoring 35-39. The denim sys my scores started low 30s and finished my last 4 looks with 55. Really wondering when Glu is going to stop with the bots in the voting booth and provide some explanation of how the whole voting system works since myself and plenty of other dolls have seen themselves in the voting booth long after the scores for that look have "finished". The whole thing is just a mess.
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    Amy136602 said:

So Iā€™ve been struggling since the beginning of this sys but itā€™s always towards the end when I see higher scores, and strangely itā€™s been like this for the entire January update, is this the same for you guys?Ā 

Agree- my scores are low in the beginning and high at the end

Like- my scores are always high

Awesome- my scores are high at the beginning and low towards the end

lol- my scores are always lowĀ 
    For me it has been all over the place. One sys will be consistent high or low scores and then some sys will start off low and end high or vice versa. The votes are very strange ever since the tiers were introduced. This sys I started off with 50s and now I am scoring 35-39. The denim sys my scores started low 30s and finished my last 4 looks with 55. Really wondering when Glu is going to stop with the bots in the voting booth and provide some explanation of how the whole voting system works since myself and plenty of other dolls have seen themselves in the voting booth long after the scores for that look have "finished". The whole thing is just a mess.
    Yess for some SYS events, like this one, i do great, beginning with 40+ counts as great for me now.Ā 
    Sometimes i cannot break 40; and sometimes it gets higher to the end but sometimes doesnā€™t.Ā 
    I really cannot describe any certain pattern but the same look in the same event 36 at first, 54 at second or vice versa really says something is wrong with this SYStem!
    And i really would like to meet with those ā€œvotersā€ they seem like an ā€œinvisible handā€.
    ā™Žļøā™Œļø
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me onĀ https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    šŸ¤—
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @IrisChanel
    Exactly! Just now I tried to submit my first look again that scored 51, I just dyed it and now it got 37. My last 4 or 5 looks no matter what I try it is between 35-39 and I have switched it up submitting things I normally probably never would just to test it since I don't care much for these prizes nor what tier I am at.Ā 

I remember before joining the forum I had no idea the highest score you can receive is 60. I thought I did well with a 38 and then one time I got a 50 and thought that must be the highest, then I found the forum. I wonder how many players who are not on the forum know the highest score possible and as others mentioned, the fact we get 14 or 13 free tickets per sys. It doesn't state it anywhere within the game which I think adds to some of the confusion and possible excessive tb. Just more shady antics I keep thinking about with this whole SYStem.Ā 

Bots in the voting booth alone is completely ridiculous and I for one will never buy a ticket for the sys again. Fooled me once, I take the blame for that, but you won't fool me again Glu. I save my money for my irl closet anyway lol.
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Anyone else averaging a score of around 35?? I havenā€™t been able to get a score above 39 for weeks, no matter what different looks i try etc, iā€™ve even tried submitting the exact same looks that people post that got them in the 40ā€™s/50ā€™s but still my scores are so low iā€™m having to buy like 3 extra tickets to reach the last earnablešŸ˜• btw iā€™m in Silver ||