Options

Does the k stars offers really work?

nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
edited January 2021 in KKH FAQ & Support
I downloaded a game from the offers that in the end i was supposed to get 1000+ k stars, i downloaded it and played a little and then i logged to KKH to see if i got something and now the offer is no gone and i can't find it.... Did i just downloaded a game for nothing?... 
The offer was to complete a few levels and when you finish every level you supposed to get k stars on it

Edit: i tried it with other game to see if it will happen again and it happened again.
The third offer is what i downloaded

Here is the offer description: 

And here is what the offers looks like AFTER i downloaded and played the game for a few minutes: 
The offer is gone like it was never there before... Idk i feel like it won't work... Is this a scam? 
It happened to me before on the game in Facebook, on PC. 
I downloaded a game and reached to the level it said and never got any k stars... Does anyone else had the same thing? 😓😓
🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    In offers, tap the 3 lines in purple

Then tap your reward Ststus 

That will open a page showing all your Offers, and the status. (I don’t have any since my reinstall a month ago. )

in your game, that page will show all the offers you’ve taken, and their status. It gives a link to report any problems for each offer.  See if that helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I saw it now... Thank you for the help 😊🥰
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝