Options

iOS causing glitch??

cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
I'm unable to get into the game similar to the big glitch we had a few months ago. Has anyone else had this issue? I'm wondering if it's due to Apple's update or if it's because I also go a new iPad today and maybe that's issue. *I've turned it off and on a few times but when I download and open the app, I get the message that there's a saved game but no option to select it. 

Comments

• Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    cdm1947 said:
    I'm unable to get into the game similar to the big glitch we had a few months ago. Has anyone else had this issue? I'm wondering if it's due to Apple's update or if it's because I also go a new iPad today and maybe that's issue. *I've turned it off and on a few times but when I download and open the app, I get the message that there's a saved game but no option to select it. 
    I’m having the exact same situation, right down to it being on a new ipad! I emailed Glu and they said they’re aware of the glitch and working to fix it, so I think we just have to wait.
  • Options
    cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 thank you so much! I got an ipad air 4 is that what you have? I only upgraded bc my old one just completely crapped out last weekend. 
  • Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    edited February 2021
    @cdm1947 Yup, it’s the exact same one. I hope they fix it soon 😔