🗳️🔱 SYS 2/4/21 - Greek Goddess SYS👸🔱

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

OOOH, I love this theme.  I predict tons of the open orange gown in many many colors! :)

I picture plenty of updo hair styles, drapey looks in  free flowing fabrics like, the picture above.  (thank you to a few unsuspecting friends.  (Thank you Evelyn, @september & vanessaM)

I just love the silhouette of the bow and arrow.  I don't know if they borrowed  it from Cupid, but I'm looking forward to all our February events. I can't wait to see all your ideas and looks.  Let's get to the details, so we can get this open and ready for Spoilers!

Greek Goddess SYS
Starts Thursday, February 4th @ 3pm Eastern
Ends Sunday, February 7th, @ 9pm Eastern
14 Free Tickets
2 to Start 1 Every 6 hours
575 points wins all the Earners
TS is based on Rank and Level

Let your imagination run wild and dress to your inner Goddess. (we've all got an inner Goddess, don't you think?
And speaking of inner goddess - Here's Kim. She's so in touch with her inner goddess, it's shining outward!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456728

Comments

• keke2588keke2588 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    @KalindaKing is there a show stopping style gift box event tommorrow? Looks like some of the prizes you said there was going to be in sys
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I hope those new boxes are not a big fail. I don't like the prizes Kalinda shared in them, so I'm hoping to get tickets. Just no dye pls✨
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Ahh I feel like I’m not gonna do well for this event. I feel like I don’t have the right outfits 😣 but still gonna try. Ready for some spoilerss!! (:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love the theme.  And I know I’m ready for spoilers!  Any have a colorful chant? Basket OF puppies?  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • keke2588keke2588 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Show stopping style gift boxes tommorrow @kokokokonut
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looking forward to this one 😃 wishing I had fire handheld so if the powers that be would like to rotate that one in when my kollections change in 2&1/2 hours I would be very grateful. Gonna have to have a root through my dolls wardrobe and see what I can come up with. Also pretty happy as it should be fairly easy for me to find the Medusa hair 😃
    I play on iOS
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    I love this theme so much! I am Greek myself and hoping to give good references for outfits. 
    However, I saw dolls in the thread posting Halloween outfits from the Kloset. Should I invests? 

Yes- Agree
    No- Like

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    I remember someone saying that we would get a free showstopping style box. Is that correct? 
  • lanareina23lanareina23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Yeeees😍 Absolutely in love with the earnable dress!! Not sure about the hair, the front 'babyhair' part looks poorly done, but I need to see it on my doll to decide if I like it or not. 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Tessakkh said:
    I remember someone saying that we would get a free showstopping style box. Is that correct? 
    @Tessakkh Yes, when Kalinda first introduced the boxes she said that we could open a free one when it launches!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I already took a turn on the diamond kollection so I can't spend on a box anyway, but I would be more likely it was only new items and old SYS items in the boxes. The dye and extra tickets aren't incentive for me. 
    Platform: Android

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

@KalindaKing any chance you could show us the hair with out the head piece please? 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    The earnable dress is really pretty. I can't wait to open my free showstopping box and I guess I'll decide if I want to open paid ones depending on the amounts of dye and tickets, I hope they're worth it! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere