Options

Has anyone else had sync issues?

FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
edited March 2021 in KKH FAQ & Support
Hi! I used to play this game ~5 years ago, and started again fresh about a week ago. 

However, the biggest difference is that this time, free stars/cash/energy have not been working for me. The game tells me I have to opt in to personalised ads and turn on tracking, however both are already on. Whenever I click opt in, the game just redirects me to my mobile’s settings, over and over. 

I contacted support and (after a lot of ‘please turn on tracking’ replies despite sending screenshots with it on haha), they responded that it was a sync issue, and restarting the game a few times should fix it. 

Needless to say, I have restarted a lot since facing this issue, and followed every other step they suggested. 

Has anyone else faced this issue and managed to fix it? The next step in my eyes is to reinstall the game and start anew, but it would be disappointing to lose my progress even if it isn’t that much so far. 

Any help would be really appreciated, thank you. 

(I am on iOS 14.4)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    hi would you send a message to me with the issue and correspondence with Support, and I’ll try to find out if there are any other things to try.  I can’t t promise, but I’ll try. :)
    Are in-game purchases enabled on your device? Just a thought.  Sometimes I hit on something that works, (I’m from the school of try everything till something works. )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @kokokokonut @Fae did you manage to fix the problem? Because I have the same problem now
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    @mirthe
    Sadly not, I was just told that it is a bug they hope to fix in the future, but that I can’t do anything for now. Maybe try sending in a ticket yourself and hopefully they might find a different solution?
  • Options
    mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @Fae that’s so annoying, I hope they fix it soon. This way I miss so many stars:(
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨