• RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • kkhashleykkhashley Registered Users, Member 36 Posts

Another one 😴
  • gem7196gem7196 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    🤧🤧

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I hate how glu pick and choose what they respond to. sometimes they answer really quickly which shows they’re always checking and reading our comments but here we are, 7 pages in with clear irrefutable evidence that something shady is going on and it’s crickets. they’ve definitely read these comments and seen how many times we’ve asked for clarification but no, they just ignore it. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Here is my contribution from this SYS: Consistent high 50s, then when I hit 60... boom! Go to 30s. Rigged af 

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I started getting nervous as my scores started creeping up, and then boom, the dreaded 60 on my last free look. I wanted to submit an extra ticket, but knew it wouldn’t be as strong as my previous looks because of that 60. Sure enough, after my 60 I got a 38. Here is every look, in order. 
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Eva_KK89Eva_KK89 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    What is up with these votes lately! This game is getting on my nerves. Ever since I’ve got a 60, my votes are really bad, since last week! 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I put this in the SYS thread already but come on 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @tortor posting this here! hope that's ok 

Platform: iOS
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I didn’t think it was real until it happened to me...before this my lowest scores was 45 🤡
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    oh crap... 😢
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited May 2021
    This is the tomfoolery that’s happening on my second game: 

This literally happens every time that I get a 60. WTH?! I WAS averaging almost a 52, now I can barely get a 40. I hate it here. 

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    And here we go... Again.

• AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Sick of this 
    more examples- not as bad as the next looks are in the 40s. (From the discord - got permission from OP)

At this point, it’s incredibly clear that this is rigged. My previous scores were 55, 53, 58, 59, 58. Then I get a 60 and plummet to 40. 
    @KalindaKing how many more screen shots does the team need to see in order to address this? Are we getting close? 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited May 2021

Not a 30 but significant enough for me to get knocked out of first place - please address this @KalindaKing at this point it’s becoming clear it’s rigged by the continued silence on the matter 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

That’s ridiculous and the fact that @KalindaKing doesn’t say nothing in the face of evidence makes this game a farce.
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Is all of SYS rigged now? I usually ALWAYS score in the 50s (day 1 player). But now I havent had one above 40 in months!! I have put up with so much crap from GLU, but now Im done. I quit. 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    6 —> 7 —> 8 —> 9
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here’s another one. All before my 60 were high scores (in fact, I was getting nervous I’d get a 60 as they were creeping up). Then I got a 60 and boom! the lower scores began. The rest of the event my scores were lower. Since I lost out in the TS dress by 3 votes it burns extra. 

Feels bad. 
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    edited May 2021
    @violettaelliot hope you don’t mind I’m posting this here! It’s not as low as the 30s but going from a 60 to 40 is still a big enough drop 😭

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    lulula said:
    @violettaelliot hope you don’t mind I’m posting this here! It’s not as low as the 30s but going from a 60 to 40 is still a big enough drop 😭

@lulula thank you. My score before that 60 are : high 40s for the first 2 then above 50s. Untill i got that 60 votes my score drop to low 40s
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts

🤦‍♀️
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 57 Posts

SICK OF THIS !! Please do something !!!@KalindaKing @kokokokonut 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts

😭😭😭 haha 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts

@KalindaKing this really is unfair and once again obvious that it’s not a one time occurrence. Why doesn’t Glu fix this? Ugh, the moment I saw a 58 I was scared to submit another look because I knew a 60 was coming. Not because I believe my look was going to deserve a 60 but because it’s a pattern I’ve personally seen quite a few times. It’s ridiculous that we have to fear a 60 because we know that right after that our score will drop. Case in point! What does it take for Glu to fix this glitch? It’s like the moment you get a 60 the voting system reboots. I have a few post from prior SYS’s in this topic. It’s not a coincidence. 

@KalindaKing this really is unfair and once again obvious that it’s not a one time occurrence. Why doesn’t Glu fix this? Ugh, the moment I saw a 58 I was scared to submit another look because I knew a 60 was coming. Not because I believe my look was going to deserve a 60 but because it’s a pattern I’ve personally seen quite a few times. It’s ridiculous that we have to fear a 60 because we know that right after that our score will drop. Case in point! What does it take for Glu to fix this glitch? It’s like the moment you get a 60 the voting system reboots. I have a few post from prior SYS’s in this topic. It’s not a coincidence. 
    I feel like it carries into the next SYS too. I started off in the 30’s after scoring really well previously. Now my scores are slowly slowly creeping up. So obvious that there is an algorithm.