🗳️🧳 SYS - 3/22/21 - Trendy Tourist - Pack Your Bags - It's Traveling Time!✈️🗳️

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Does anyone know for sure what happens if we don't submit a look at all in SYS? Will I level down a tier or stay in the same one? 

when i couldn't play one week, I was kept in the same level as before.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Trying to get a silver box in silver 3 and not level up to gold so I submitted this and got a 47 which makes no sense whatsoever.And now I’m 10th which means chances are I’m going up to gold.Great....🙄

• AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts

You’re kidding 😭😭
  • Obi686Obi686 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    im so over this rigged votes, i'd probably stop playing this game at this point. Im so furious idk 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I’m doing really bad this sys. No dress for me 🥺

iOS player 

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited March 2021

if you are in my group please submit a look, I want to level down. I submitted two looks for fun and they scored like 100 points. 
    Pleaseeee🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

come onn🙏🙏🙏

• CorannieCorannie Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Corannie said:
    chels said:
    Corannie said:

Is this look worth submitting?
    Awesome - YES
    Lol - NO
    Where is the anklet from?
    The shoes come with the anklet! I forgot what SYS I got it from, but I won the shoes, jeans and butterfly necklace. If anyone remembers the theme from that time, let me know! 
    I think it was called denim and diamonds or something like that. I believe it was earlier this year 😊
    Ahhh yes!! Thank you so much @Whats_ur_sign ❤️❤️❤️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My looks 📸  
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:

You’re kidding 😭😭
    This look is 🔥🔥🔥😍
  • CorannieCorannie Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    So glad this SYS is over. I’m happy I got the cute earnables but DAYUM was it weird lol
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I ended 3rd 🥳
    I’m not crazy about the prizes but I’m happy I got ‘em 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    My looks.

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

...I have no idea how I managed to place 5th after sitting comfortably between 9 and 16 all week, I submitted two thrown-together looks four minutes before time was up and they somehow pulled me up. Definitely not complaining, just weird 😅
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited March 2021
    After complaining yesterday my scores magically started to improve and I ended with 545 points. I had a relatively chill group so I ended up in 7th, so I got the necklace and bag which I'm happy with. Unfortunately I'm also getting bumped back up to gold for this weekend., which sucks because I like the TS prizes
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Finished in 20th Gold, never done this badly before, got a silver box and one this cute hairdo at least! I’m gonna start the new SYS later since I really wanted the hair but now can’t get it... hopefully I can get other items 🥲

Edit:
    I submitted this look ten minutes before the SYS ended and I just threw it together, nothing relating to the theme, yet it was my highest score of the whole SYS... scores normally take about an hour to come in for me but this took 5 minutes. If this isn’t a rigged system then I don’t know what is 

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I finished 9th in gold!  I submitted an extra ticket 🥴 to make sure I stayed in gold because one moment you can be fifth and then the next your 14th lol, and I ended up getting the earnable dress with the extra ticket. 🙃

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I ended in 23th place in gold and got a silver box which gave me this hairstyle. I'm not exactly sure if it's a POC hairstyle, and I want to know to be sure that I am not using it if it's the case...
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I’m doing really bad this sys. No dress for me 🥺

I dropped in 11th place. Really hoped to get shoes, but at least I got the bag. 

iOS player 

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    My group was chill and managed to get in 6th, I really love the dress

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

@stellarsphere Hair twinsies! I got 18th spot and didn’t even reach the earnable dress. At least I can use this hair for the crystal gala SYS. 
    IOS Player 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts

Wow everyone in my group struggled this SYS so I somehow came in 3rd. It’s actually cuter than it seemed....
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Came in 6th place, was only hoping to get the accessories but managed to get the dress as well which styles nicely in most of the dyes. The scoring during the SYS was some of the weirdest I’ve seen. And judging from everybody else’s posts they had the same experience. I wonder when Glu will actually end up fixing this
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    got 6th place wasn’t that much excited but i really loved the green dress
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wouldn't have minded getting the hair with the stars in the back from my silver box but I got Kstars so I'm not complaining. I also don't have to be in gold for Crystal gala. After having to be there for Cottagecore, I didn't want to repeat that the next times I might want a chance at TS items. 
    Platform: Android

• liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I know that after playing for a long time and having grown my closet, I cannot be the worst dressed every time I get put in the voting booth. With the old SYS, I watched my scores go up as I gained new outfits and dresses and was better able to meet the themes. Now, I KNOW at least half of my looks are on theme (I know for sure because I am watching other forum dolls get 50+ scores for very similar looks) yet I cannot anticipate if my looks will do decently because I really do not think it is related to voting any more. I wanted to be in gold for this upcoming SYS but now I can't even reach the last earnable because I keep getting 20s with looks I try on and I am now in silver. I am honestly so fed up with this game. 
    Platform : iOS 

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Came 2nd place, I really enjoyed this SYS! All my scores was 50+ 🥰.
    Edit: I forgot about the necklace but oh well.

• haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Came in 8th in gold 
  • chocolatedrop98chocolatedrop98 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I....lol k cool😭