🗳️🧳 SYS - 3/22/21 - Trendy Tourist - Pack Your Bags - It's Traveling Time!✈️🗳️

1789101113Next

Comments

• Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

Came in 21th and didn’t get to the earnable dress...
    But I got this green dress in my silver box, so I’m happy now haha.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Got 9th place!

Looks 1-13 ❤️

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @thesweetone I love your fourth look - that purse is 🙌🏻
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I finished in 12th place and got this beautiful dress in my silver box.
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    My scores were decent this sys but bumped down to 4th. My low, high and fave looks. 

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Slept thru submitting my last ticket and missed the earnable dress by literally 1 point lol. Kinda bummed after seeing how cute it looks on all of you😔😩

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Happy my scores went up a little so I could get the earnable dress with my last ticket! (too lazy to post a pic). I finished in 11th place 😊
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    I intend to level down so i didn't submit 2 tickets. I got this cute skirt in silver box, lucky me i almost press the orange dye

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 10-13, my scores picked up so i was able to get the earnable dress with my 13th look. 

i wanted to level down this sys but i only got the necklace and also stayed in gold 🥲

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    my scores have been consistently good this sys and i’m so thankful for that. i even got the last earnable for the first time!

i really like this dress! the plaid and the corset make it interesting 

i was in 3rd place for most of the time and i snagged the ts accessories. they’re pretty hard to style but i made it work

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Omg so uhm... this happened 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @asalaxo your looks are so pretty, you deserved better scores!! I love the pink one with short hair 💕
    @AmandaMKkh you’re too kind 🥺 thank you soooo much 💖💖
    iOS player
  • junjjunj Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited March 2021

worst. sys. ever. ppl in my group were doing terribly/not even trying exactly like me so when i submitted an extra ticket to get the earnable dress it catapulted me into the top 5 and now im in gold for next event which was the #1 i wanted to avoid. absolutely over it, im going to winery to drink the pain away
    old to the game, new to the forum 😺
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Looks 9-13 in Gold 🤎 Finished 9th place 
    The luck of the Irish was on my side as I just snagged the second earnable!! 🍀 Still not too sure how I feel about it, but I do appreciate how unique it is. 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    All my delicious looks scored in the 30s this SYS except one measly 41 😂 I really liked the earnable dress but I can’t play these games with Glu 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Slept thru submitting my last ticket and missed the earnable dress by literally 1 point lol. Kinda bummed after seeing how cute it looks on all of you😔😩

@buffysummers0990 some people on the forum have said in the past that they messaged support and got the final earnable in the past when they were only a couple points away...give it a try! You have nothing to lose. You earned it in my book :)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    @thesweetone I love your fourth look - that purse is 🙌🏻

Thank you! 🧡 It's a Kloset one which makes it even better
  • chelschels Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    my scores have been consistently good this sys and i’m so thankful for that. i even got the last earnable for the first time!

i really like this dress! the plaid and the corset make it interesting 

i was in 3rd place for most of the time and i snagged the ts accessories. they’re pretty hard to style but i made it work

Ikr!!!!!! I earned the last earnable for the first time ever!!!!
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    I somehow managed to place first in Silver III even though I missed a ticket. The TS items are a bit difficult to style but I do like the hair on my doll 😊

• NinaKatherineNinaKatherine Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    So that was my all looks. I hoped that I my looks would've scored better but well 🤷 

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Came second! Which means I’ll probably come 22nd for the next sys😂

This is how I styled it ✨

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Rikk said:

@buffysummers0990 some people on the forum have said in the past that they messaged support and got the final earnable in the past when they were only a couple points away...give it a try! You have nothing to lose. You earned it in my book :)
    @Rikk  Tysm for the tip! Very sweet of you! I’ll have to reach out to customer support and give it a try!💞
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I tried to level down but it was too late, I would end in 10th so I decided to submit my last two tickets and came in 2nd and got the prizes. I don’t like the TS hair with the bangs very much but everything else from this weekend is cute 😊 

- Emmy
  • CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    @Boocketa, thank you 😊 I ended up using tickets to get to the end. At first, I didn’t like the dress, but when I saw it on other dolls, my fomo took over. It’s actually kind of cute. Just disappointed by my scores overall. They didn’t get any better even using extra tickets, but I stayed in gold by the skin on my teeth.
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    I love the dress!! 🖤
    I always love this hair on you 😍💕🤚🏾 @AmandaMKkh
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Amy136602 thank you ♥️
    It’s actually one of my fav hairstyle 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️