Saving for Kimiversary 2021! ⭐️

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I can’t show my update this week, because my game still doesn’t work 😞 and I don’t remember how much exactly I had them 
    edit: my update! 🥰

iOS player 

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

wow this gets worse and worse every week 🤦🏼‍♀️ i took four spins on the new kollection and got the hair, dress, bundle and energy. i really love the dress, but i haven’t been that good at saving lol.
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

My update 😢 I took a spin on the Cloud Nine kollection and bye bye kstars 🙆‍♀️
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Hi! Hope it’s okay if I ask a question here. ^^’

My game currently has a flash sale of throwback items in the closet - is it worth buying items now or should I wait until the Kimiversary? Will they be the same price then? And is it likely to be the same items or will some be missing later?

Is it likely there’ll be a VIP event then that I should wait for? Or is it best to buy now for SYS events, since I only started playing last month and don’t have the biggest pool of items yet? 
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Fae said:

My game currently has a flash sale of throwback items in the closet - is it worth buying items now or should I wait until the Kimiversary? Will they be the same price then? And is it likely to be the same items or will some be missing later?

Is it likely there’ll be a VIP event then that I should wait for? Or is it best to buy now for SYS events, since I only started playing last month and don’t have the biggest pool of items yet? 
    What and how lol?Can u send us a pic please 😍
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Anyone have tips on saving K stars? I literally spend them any time there’s a new Kollection. 
    Everyone has like 1000-3000 K stars!! I won’t even mention how many I have!!🙊🙈
    Anyone have tips on saving K stars? I literally spend them any time there’s a new Kollection. 
    Everyone has like 1000-3000 K stars!! I won’t even mention how many I have!!🙊🙈
    Daily videos and businesses and if u get gold vip sub u will get 30 kstars everyday.Btw if u try to complete achievements u will get some kstars as well.If it is possible in ur country u can try to finish surveys etc.
    periimia said:
    Fae said:

Yeah of course! I had a hair sale for 27% off too a few days ago, these lil sales are cute! 

There’s so much, hair, clothes, handhelds, auras and makeup!

Fae said:
    periimia said:
    Fae said:

Yeah of course! I had a hair sale for 27% off too a few days ago, these lil sales are cute! 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Update today: 1130 kstars 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • icedchaiteaicedchaitea Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    update :)
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Fae said:
    periimia said:
    Fae said:

You are one lucky doll! You can get a couple of TB items you like, I think they will be the same price. Can you show us all the TB items? 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @Fae wow that's so lucky!🤩 Could you show us all the tb items that is included in the sale?
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
    Kalinda said it’s something that appears randomly for new players! ^^’

Here’s everything available!

https://imgur.com/a/CzjhVbE
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    How would we be able to tell if the stuff in the flash sale will definitely be in the sale everyone gets? I see the hairstyle I missed out on getting last time. I can't get it from the VB because it never shows up. 
    Platform: Android

• caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Ok so I’ve been playing for like 3 years now and I think I must’ve just missed the kimiversary?? I go through phases of playing and not playing so that’s what I’m putting it down to...but bc I’ve always missed it I don’t know what it actually is lol, is it normal kloset items at a discount or is it items from sys/weekend events and things?
    edited April 2021
    Ok so I’ve been playing for like 3 years now and I think I must’ve just missed the kimiversary?? I go through phases of playing and not playing so that’s what I’m putting it down to...but bc I’ve always missed it I don’t know what it actually is lol, is it normal kloset items at a discount or is it items from sys/weekend events and things?

There will be tb items sale and half off all closet items except wedding stuff.
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts

Update ✨
  • CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    My update x

Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • melissaakkhmelissaakkh Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Forgot to update yesterday! Whoops lol
    I spent 60 k stars a few mins ago on kollections, my first time spending in weeks haha (and 10 yesterday on the eye color haha)

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    My update 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is VIP next weekend?

Platform: Android

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Saved about 200 k stars this week. I will be spending for VIP so I’m hoping to save as much as possible. By my math, I should have about 2600 k stars by kimaversary, so I’m thinking I’ll let myself spend 300 this month and 300 next month. 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier i think the next vip is in two weeks!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    I keep forgetting to update but I spent WAY too many k stars and will probably spend more for that 90s kollection coming soon 😫😫 bout to WURK for some stars on the double k star event 

• Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Quick question I saw this on Facebook but is this going to be included in the kimiversary sale?

Update ✨

Jayy_kkh said:
    Quick question I saw this on Facebook but is this going to be included in the kimiversary sale?

No. Fashion goals are always the same price. The contour in the closet will be half off. 
    Jayy_kkh said:

No.