Options

No quests/goals Level 30

Khloe21Khloe21 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
edited March 2021 in KKH FAQ & Support
Hello Dolls, 
I'm 1++ and still haven't got Mario/Jennifer as VIPs ,neither unlocked art gallery/chevier Toronto
I have nothing to do,no side quests just Simon hourly gigs(which I'm tired 😫 of them)
Don't want to restart my game..

Ps.This had happened to me again at level 25 after I leveled up it was OK but now even leveling up didn't do anything 

Answers

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Is it possible you have an open gig waiting for you somewhere?  If you have nothing except for Simon's side gigs, you can send a ticket to Support, ask them to check what is blocking you. You can start a location by location search. Check every open door, you might either find a task waiting for you, or a person you need to talk to (a director in Brew Palms or something similar) Good Luck and if you need to send a Ticket,  go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options and then tap Help and then tap Customer Care,   hood luck!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Khloe21Khloe21 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I've tried looking before but found nothing maybe I'll wait for a few days to see if simon/maria calls.
  • Options
    kkhKaunainkkhKaunain Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Sorry, I'm late but i think you should go to Maria's or Simon's office to see if they have an exclamation speech bubble it means Maria/Simon have a gig for you, hope this helps! 💗💗