🗳️ KK:H 4/5/21 SYS Korean Street Style!🗳️

1151617181921Next

Comments

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Senior Member Registered Users 1,481 Posts
    @YoMomma thank you, love 💕 Your looks are fiiiire, you are a style queen! 💋 
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Really happy with my pick wanted this bag for a while 🍊 

• iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    Everyone looks so good!! 

I’m loving these items and hair! 

• tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    bethw said:
    Interesting link from the magical place called Google
    https://www.quora.com/Do-Indians-consider-themselves-Asian?top_ans=163351676

That’s one Indian person out of over a billion.. The country of India is in the Asian continent. Therefore, Indians are Asians. It’s like, Brits are out of the EU but that doesn’t mean they aren’t European? 
    If you scroll through, there were about 10 different people's opinions.. they all varied a little.
    This is so old but what?? That’s 10 people, we have over 1 crore of people in India. If you’re not Indian, you have 0 say in this. As an Indian, it doesn’t matter if I identify with asia as a whole, india is geographically and politically a part of Asia. End of discussion, us Indians know more than the rest do because we’ve spent our entire lives living here, being around our Indian parents and learning about Indian history. It’s ok to be ignorant and be confused about the whole india/Asia thing, there’s a lot of people out there, but stop trying to fit us all into one box. Tf??