Options

I'm unable to watch Ads even though my tracking and personalised Ads is on

EllieFrancescaEllieFrancesca Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hi,
I've recently re-downloaded Kim Kardashian Hollywood and used a previous save from a while back. Everything in the game is fine but when I go to watch Ads, for free stars or energy etc., the 'personalised Ads opt in' option comes up, which I select Agree but the app re-routes me to settings where I cannot find anything to do with Ads (see photo attached) and will not let me watch any Ads so I cannot collect any perks. 

I've contacted Glu via the app and they suggested turning on tracking (which I have), relaunching the game (which I have), then they suggested to toggling off and on the request to track but none of this has worked. 

Can anyone please help me figure out how to get Ads on this game? I feel like I've tried everything and slow replies from Glu make it harder, thanks!

Answers

• Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    On iOS, ads is under settings, privacy, then scroll all the way to the bottom to apple advertising. 

However, if both ads & tracking are already on and the game won’t recognise it, you’re having the same issue as me. 

After a full month of tickets with Glu responding ‘just turn on tracking’, I finally got a response from them saying they’re aware of the issue and hope to fix it in a future update. 

I’ve tried everything, restarting, deleting & reinstalling, starting afresh, nothing works. So I guess it’s just waiting for now. 
  • Options
    EllieFrancescaEllieFrancesca Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Fae said:
    On iOS, ads is under settings, privacy, then scroll all the way to the bottom to apple advertising. 

However, if both ads & tracking are already on and the game won’t recognise it, you’re having the same issue as me. 

After a full month of tickets with Glu responding ‘just turn on tracking’, I finally got a response from them saying they’re aware of the issue and hope to fix it in a future update. 

I’ve tried everything, restarting, deleting & reinstalling, starting afresh, nothing works. So I guess it’s just waiting for now. 
    Thank you! I hope they fix it 
  • Options
    mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    I have the same problem right now. I deleted the game by accident and now I’m not able to watch videos anymore. When I downloaded this app on my iPad I had the same problem. When my brother did something with ITunes or logged out and in again with Apple ID it worked. I don’t know exactly what fixes the problem, but now I’m also not able to watch videos when I was able to like 24 hours ago
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨