Options

Game not opening

saam002saam002 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
Hey guys! This morning when I went to open KKH it opened but was glitching so I couldn’t play. This happened once before and I just deleted the app and downloaded it again and then it worked. That’s what I did this time but now it freezes on the screen where it says that I have a previously saved game. Can anyone help? Is this a problem on my end or is it the app? 

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    edited April 2021

If you are playing on an iPro max 12 , and had a blank blue or black screen before you uninstalled that is a known issue the team is working on.  In that case, you might want to wait till the  issue is resolved before trying again.  Otherwise if the instructions in the link above do not help, you can send a ticket to Customer Care from he Contact Us button on that help page. 

If it is the iPro max issue, they are working on it. But you should not Uninstall the game unless instructed by Glu.

Welcome to the forum. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MeJaneMeJane Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Yes my game screen won’t load after installing iOS 14.5 on my 12 pro max and updating the game to version 11.11.1 yesterday. 
    The screen is white with one task drop down and the rest is the screen looks weird at the edges. I contacted glu support who said they’d pass the Info the to team. Based on the comment above it sounds like they’re aware. 

It’s just too bad since there are sys and weekly challenges happening right now. 

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. Sorry this is happening to you too.  The team is aware, and they are working on it.  I will pass along that you had just updated to ios 14.5 and our v11.11.  As soon as I hear anything, I'll bring the info here.  You can also see others posting about it in the 11.11 update thread.  You are not alone, and the team is on this. 

When a segment of the game population can't play, that's the high priority stuff.  
    Sorry this isn't better circumstances, but welcome to the forum! :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary