Options

Boxes don't include items advertised

NessaLaPitufaNessaLaPitufa Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I don't know if it's just me but my boxes rarely have any of the items advertised and this makes me so angry. Especially when it's diamond boxes because they're so expensive and take so long to collect. I played the diamond boxes for this week and only 1 out of the 4 items was included for me to be able to win. I played my 3 turns (15 diamonds) only to discover this and as always there's no resolution to this issue when I reached out to customer service. I'm actually considering not playing anymore because the whole thing seems rigged and I'm tired of wasting my money (which I spend quite a bit of) on this game.

The picture below is what was in my diamond boxes:

This picture is what another doll posted in the community with all 4 items available to win:

Why isn't it this way for everyone? I understand that playing the boxes is a gamble and you might not win the prizes but they should at least be there so you have a chance to win. 

Comments

• Options
    NessaLaPitufaNessaLaPitufa Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Also, I realize that if I would have selected the same 3 boxes in the 2nd pic, I still wouldn't have won BUT that's not what my issue is. My issue is not being given the chance to win basically any of the 4 items since only 1 out of the 8 boxes ACTUALLY had the new items.
  • Options
    tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    @GluAdmin @KalindaKing please consider doing something about this. The community has been asking for ages about this now. Thank you :) 
  • Options
    MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I have the same problem. I opened two boxes at different times and I had only two items in each box.

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• Options
    RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I especially dislike when they put daily gift box items in weekend boxes or diamond boxes! These are exclusive boxes!!! Why are daily items in there??!!!!!?? I understand putting throwback items but daily giftbox??? Really angers me.