Options

prev. sys

_amirah_amirah Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
hi so i didnt get the sys earnable dress for the 90s nostalgia sys, but i was only 10-15 votes away from getting it. on a kkh gc, someone contacted glu and they gave her the earnable she didnt get. i was wondering how i would go abt doing this so i can  also get the earnable dress i almost got? thnk u bestie

Comments

• Options
    respond please? omg
  • Options
    ppl be seeing this then ignoring wow
  • Options
    PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I just learned about this but I think you have to have a screen shot and they might send it to you when submit a ticket. I don't know if it always works but everyone I've seen has only been one or two shy. Ten to fifteen might be too large a gap.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• Options
    kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I have tried this before and it didn't work, but i know some girls have tried and it did. I guess it's worth a try
  • Options
    kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    edited May 2021
    click the 3 lines on the top left in the game, click help then click customer care and contact us to write them a message. I think they only do it if you’re within 5 but it doesn’t hurt to try.
  • Options
    thank u besties ✌️