FULL- Squadin Squad -Members Only

11213141517

Comments

  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Does anyone have the microphone stand that’s available for diamonds?

    Is this the one you’re talking about? 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 982 Posts
    Anulika said:
    SDC93 said:
    Does anyone have the microphone stand that’s available for diamonds?

    Is this the one you’re talking about? 
    @Anulika yes!  It’s available for diamonds right?
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Anulika said:
    SDC93 said:
    Does anyone have the microphone stand that’s available for diamonds?

    Is this the one you’re talking about? 
    @Anulika yes!  It’s available for diamonds right?
    I’ll add it to my lookbook, you can check if it is.
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 982 Posts
    Anulika said:
    SDC93 said:
    Anulika said:
    SDC93 said:
    Does anyone have the microphone stand that’s available for diamonds?

    Is this the one you’re talking about? 
    @Anulika yes!  It’s available for diamonds right?
    I’ll add it to my lookbook, you can check if it is.
    Thank you, I purchased it :smile:
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    thank you too ♥️♥️ @samantha143 @SDC93
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @samantha143 they are only for halloween boxes 😢
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Anulika said:
    SDC93 said:
    Anulika said:
    SDC93 said:
    Does anyone have the microphone stand that’s available for diamonds?

    Is this the one you’re talking about? 
    @Anulika yes!  It’s available for diamonds right?
    I’ll add it to my lookbook, you can check if it is.
    Thank you, I purchased it :smile:
    Thanks for the diamonds 😊
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 982 Posts
    Thanks jezebel for the diamonds!  Highly recommending the fan and microphone aura for this Sys :)
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Yes I also have the microphone if you want♥️🥰🥰🥰
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 982 Posts
    @MackenzieHollister are you coming back? 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    @SDC93 Yes I am!!! Im so sorry. I haven’t been able to recover my saved data but I think the timer has run out and I can do it today. 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 982 Posts
    @SDC93 Yes I am!!! Im so sorry. I haven’t been able to recover my saved data but I think the timer has run out and I can do it today. 
    No worries!  I know you’ve always been super active so I was worried you quit lol
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    @SDC93 😂I’d never leave without telling you guys and as much as this game frustrates me I don’t think I’ll be quitting soon. I still have to wait 47 more minutes but I’ll log on as soon as I can. 
  • sydneykkhsydneykkh Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I don’t know if anyone has noticed but I haven’t been as active on the game lately. I still am playing as much as I can but Im a full time student and I have a full time job. Retail job so these are the crazy months😬
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 359 Posts
    sydneykkh said:
    I don’t know if anyone has noticed but I haven’t been as active on the game lately. I still am playing as much as I can but Im a full time student and I have a full time job. Retail job so these are the crazy months😬
    I wouldn't worry about it doll! I think everyone here is active enough where if someone can’t play for a day, we’ll usually still get the box, and if not, oh well! also, school and work come before our little virtual world here :) i work as a waitress and sitter, so the summer is my busy season- good luck with the holiday seasons! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 859 Posts
    edited November 11
    hi dolls, does anyone have this set or the fur coat ? if you do can you add it to your lookbook thanks ☺️
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    hi dolls, does anyone have this set or the fur coat ? if you do can you add it to your lookbook thanks ☺️

    I have the top and the coat. Adding them now. 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 859 Posts
    jezebelle said:
    kkhxio said:
    hi dolls, does anyone have this set or the fur coat ? if you do can you add it to your lookbook thanks ☺️

    I have the top and the coat. Adding them now. 
    the coat is not available 😣

  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    That sucks ☹️  I think it’s great for certain sys - hopefully soon. 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Does anyone know what this is for? This new update is so confusing. 🤦🏾‍♀️

  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Just why……


  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving loves!!!🦃🍽🍁
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 982 Posts
    ❤️
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 859 Posts
    hi dolls, what are some items you girls got BF ?☺️
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 218 Posts

    1. Dress, Handheld 
    2. Fascinator, Earring, Dress

    3. Earring, Dress, Bracelet 
    4. Dress

    Ice cream, Hot dog, Handheld mirror, and Korkov bags.

    I loved the handheld selection, but the other things were pretty underwhelming. 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

    I also got the short hair with the earmuffs, a coat, and a new eye color. I opened like 4 or 5 of the November boxes and didn’t see the ombré lips once. 🥲 I’m at 30 diamonds tho so I’m close. I haven’t been spending them since the price of the boxes went up.
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 859 Posts

    first pic - pants, shoes, shirt, highlight & blush
    second pic - dress
    third pic - hair
    forth pic - items from vip
     fifth pic - hair 

  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    Thanks for purchasing from my lookbook, @xoKeri 💕
  • xoKerixoKeri Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Anulika said:
    Thanks for purchasing from my lookbook, @xoKeri 💕
    Of course! 🥰🤗
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 859 Posts
    hi dolls, does anyone own this dress ? if u do can u add it to ur lookbook ❤️☺️
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.